What's new

Injustice Comic Spoilers (new story info for the curious)

Briyen

Noob
First comic is amazing... makes me want to get in to the new 52. lol... :(

Tying a comic in to the game like this was a genius idea.

Btw, to make things more interesting... when we know the full roster and who is on who's side... our character forums will be divided as such.

Example:

"Join Batman's Side!"
"Join Superman's side!"
you should storms! the new52 is when i started this summer and it was easy, it's something to look forward to everyweek

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
check this out guys

nice .. The guy in the vid reminded me, that Shouldnt Aquaman have been the Justice Leaguer who finds Jokers submarine? I guess thats what I would have done, have Aquaman throw the sub out of the water then still let Superman punch his way in and see what he saw...

nice .. The guy in the vid reminded me, that Shouldnt Aquaman have been the Justice Leaguer who finds Jokers submarine? I guess thats what I would have done, have Aquaman throw the sub out of the water then still let Superman punch his way in and see what he saw...
or he could be in spaaaaaaaaace! or somewhere with ares. or in some weird dimension with luthor.

After reading Issue #2, was the gas supposed to be Scarecrows Gas (ie: Doomsday could be an illusion) or is it possible that the gas in the Submarine was a weaponized/airborne Kryptonite Gas?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
After reading Issue #2, was the gas supposed to be Scarecrows Gas (ie: Possible Doomsday is an illusion) or is it possible that the gas in the Submarine was a weaponized/airborne Kryptonite Gas?

That's a good question and, looking again, it's probably the case: Quinn/Joker have masks on during the gas which wouldn't be needed if it was just Kryptonite.

Since the sub was ripped apart I don't think we see Aquaman next issue.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm pretty stoked for comics for the first time in ages lol. Superman...I'm gonna main him if he stays on this path....

EDIT; Thx to REDRUM for the guidance to find these!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
After reading Issue #2, was the gas supposed to be Scarecrows Gas (ie: Doomsday could be an illusion) or is it possible that the gas in the Submarine was a weaponized/airborne Kryptonite Gas?
Excellent question... I was thinking about that too. My guess is Kryptonite gas since it weakened Superman... or maybe it was a mixture of both if your suggestion of Doomsday being an illusion is true? :)

lmao... I feel like we're whispering.

I've got a question. I have not event ouched any of the New 52 comics and neither have I kept up with the new status quo in the DC Universe. Is this storyline taking place within that DC universe or is this based off of another timeline?

I've got a question. I have not event ouched any of the New 52 comics and neither have I kept up with the new status quo in the DC Universe. Is this storyline taking place within that DC universe or is this based off of another timeline?
it has its own timeline