What's new

Injustice Comic Spoilers (new story info for the curious)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Excellent question... I was thinking about that too. My guess is Kryptonite gas since it weakened Superman... or maybe it was a mixture of both if your suggestion of Doomsday being an illusion is true? :)

lmao... I feel like we're whispering.

It's definitely fear gas, maybe mixed with Kryptonite but definitely fear gas. Remember the reports, might have been in one of the magazines, that Joker "controlled" or "manipulated" Superman into setting off a bomb? This is what I believe happens: He'll fight "Doomsday" and Joker will lead him into an area where the bomb is, causing him to set it off thinking either the bomb is Doomsday or a weapon to stop Doomsday.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
It's definitely fear gas, maybe mixed with Kryptonite but definitely fear gas. Remember the reports, might have been in one of the magazines, that Joker "controlled" or "manipulated" Superman into setting off a bomb? This is what I believe happens: He'll fight "Doomsday" and Joker will lead him into an area where the bomb is, causing him to set it off thinking either the bomb is Doomsday or a weapon to stop Doomsday.
Damn... if you're right... damn.

I got my wife reading these now too.. lol.

Reedoms

Noob
I have a feeling Doomsday is just an illusion and that it's actually Lois and Supes is going to punch the everliving fuck out of her and accidentally kill her in his drugged state and go insane.

I have a feeling Doomsday is just an illusion and that it's actually Lois and Supes is going to punch the everliving fuck out of her and accidentally kill her in his drugged state and go insane.
that would be... man... that would be hilarious! and a little bit sad

Briyen

Noob
btw joker (and probably/maybe harley) doesn't get affected by fear gas so the masks are just for fun as they play doctor :p

but great theories all around, i was thinking it was weird that all 3 villains were in the sub but a hallucination would be better and

R.I.P. Scarecrow

btw joker (and probably/maybe harley) doesn't get affected by fear gas so the masks are just for fun as they play doctor :p

but great theories all around, i was thinking it was weird that all 3 villains were in the sub but a hallucination would be better and

R.I.P. Scarecrow
actually joker and harley could be affected by the fear gas. joker is inmune only to the joker gas i think. and harley is affected by everything, she uses make up

Briyen

Noob
actually joker and harley could be affected by the fear gas. joker is inmune only to the joker gas i think. and harley is affected by everything, she uses make up
sorry I have to respectfully disagree, it is in Knightfall, bane's story, he literally just gets a high from it, ;) and harley isn't makeup anymore hah

:):);)

Reedoms

Noob
sorry I have to respectfully disagree, it is in Knightfall, bane's story, he literally just gets a high from it, ;) and harley isn't makeup anymore hah
Good lord how I hate the new Suicide Squad. Completely shits on what Ostrander made.

shig

kool guy
If you haven't read issue#3, don't read.
I'm making a prediction based on nothing here: Y'know that scene where Superman apparently kills Joker at the beginning of the Story Mode? He will actually kill him
and thus trigger another nuke, because it was rigged to Joker's heartbeat, like Lois.

Let's see if it turns out to be true.

If you haven't read issue#3, don't read.
I'm making a prediction based on nothing here: Y'know that scene where Superman apparently kills Joker at the beginning of the Story Mode? He will actually kill him
and thus trigger another nuke, because it was rigged to Joker's heartbeat, like Lois.

Let's see if it turns out to be true.
that is genius