What's new

I'm a magical genie! What are your three wishes?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
1. i wish i could go to TFC (meaning my girlfriend would wanna go with me as her b day gift.
2. end world hunger.
3. all of the flash's super powers.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
1. $1,000,000,000

2. To be able to move myself, along with my friends and family to live up in the Chicago area

3. Kat Dennings on my lap

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
#1 I wish Super Strong Perfectly Controlled Telekinesis
#2 To be a able to at will be come invisible
# 3 permanent perfect health (this would encompas allot of things like regeneration and invulnerability as well as immortality)

After that the world is mine!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
since alladin rules were explained

more wish granting genies, not wishes.

the power to turn back time with my body and abilities still intact - go back to time ask for immortality and superpowers

everyone who will possibly be an enemy on mine in one room with a huge bomb and me having a detonator button

lessons learned - you cant add rules to wishes without writing very long explanations and restrictions

1. To become the last remaining Druid (and all the tattoos that come with it)

2. To learn the secrets of brewing Immortali-tea

3. To know how to perform all druidic bindings without the years of practice.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
since alladin rules were explained

more wish granting genies, not wishes.

the power to turn back time with my body and abilities still intact - go back to time ask for immortality and superpowers

everyone who will possibly be an enemy on mine in one room with a huge bomb and me having a detonator button

lessons learned - you cant add rules to wishes without writing very long explanations and restrictions
I think the first one was actually explained to be the same....

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
1. To become the last remaining Druid (and all the tattoos that come with it)

2. To learn the secrets of brewing Immortali-tea

3. To know how to perform all druidic bindings without the years of practice.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2
Unique choices

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I get what you're saying

but i'm pretty sure when that has been tried (in shows/movies ect) the genie simply states "that is inherently the same as wishing for more wishes" and doesn't grant it.
then i will simply move in america and threaten to sue. simple.

or just wish for all my wishes to be granted. im not wishing for wishes, im wishing for my will be done anywhere and anytime

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
then i will simply move in america and threaten to sue. simple.

or just wish for all my wishes to be granted. im not wishing for wishes, im wishing for my will be done anywhere and anytime
that.... would be quit interesting. If you worded as "I'd wish for my will to be done" I think it would work.

the first one (wishing for genies) would also fall under bringing something to life.... which cannot be done as well.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Wish 1: To watch this world burn.
Wish 2: Ascension of Mankind.
Wish 3: For Humanity to have respect towards another individual and gain the talent of COMMON SENSE!