What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
FFFFUUUU... Forden popped up finally while I was typing my reply... I tried UBD3 but didn't get it although I'm not 100% sure if it was "user error" or not, lol.

Damn, that's crazy! Cyrax could do this too I'm sure...
Yea, all you have to do is go into practice mode and see how long the button log stays active after an XRAY.

JAP For Skarlet i highly suggest DBF 1 or 3. I have tried DBF2/4 already (i believe its on one of the pages here)

Not sure what this UBD pattern everyone is talking about.

Reactions: JAP

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
very nice on rain! Rip Torn bloodsport Bloodfang

I'm betting skarlet is fucked up like jade lol

InFlames -

your method works! great find! i went in practice mode and noticed the button log stays active for three TB attempts for KL
I sort of did this with Cage last night on accident. I got the uppercut and toasty boost just as I was activating my X-ray to parry my friend's attack and he managed to abort the attack attempt 'cause he saw the X-ray activate but thinking the X-ray was over he went to punish my whiffed X-ray and ANOTHER X-ray Parry and punish.

On another note... Dan Forden refuses to show himself the bastard. Would make this much easier... And it just figures Skarlet would break the pattern of the other DLCs should have figured it wouldn't be THAT easy to figure out.. oh well. Back to the experimentation board Rip Torn if you would... lol. Any ideas for any of the remaining 3?

Edit: Check for the DLC chars after Freddy was found bloodsport and I noticed that Kenshi was FBD3 and Freddy was DBD3 so we figured it was worth a shot that Rain and Skarlet's ended in BD3 as well and it worked for Rain BBD3 but so far as we know not for Skarlet. That leaves Skarlet, CSZ, and Jade to experiment with.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Try Kenshi's TB with CSZ... seems to be a trend that the DLC are copies of other characters.

Skarlet probably = Jade's input

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Argh I'm pretty sure that Cyber-Sub is not FBD3 so unless Jade is FBD3 there goes another possible pattern for narrowing these down. I also tried Sub-Zero's BBD1 for Cyber just in case they decided to be total assholes.. and no.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Yes, for sure Cyrax can do this! In corner: jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, njp, d2, d1~Xray, 1,2,1~net, tele, f2~Xray, d2 That will be 83% :)
So, how did you add up the damage w/o doing the combo? Just curious how the scaling works on a double Xray combo.

Kosu

Noob
So, how did you add up the damage w/o doing the combo? Just curious how the scaling works on a double Xray combo.
I count it in practice mode with full meter. Two days ago when I played with my friend, Dan pops out after d2 in my meterless combo. Today I tested with 303303 code that I can land Xray and get Toasty and it works. Then I went to practice to test some inputs and I think that this will be max damage with two Xrays. On this weekend I invited my friends and we will record some of ours fights, I will try to do TB combo :) I think that scaling from practice mode will be the same in the real fight.

Reactions: JAP