What's new

I MADE BRAINIAC A SONG <3

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Haven't watched the video but the amount of disgust in this forum is funny. Not to mention enough to make me not watch it.

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I mean this kinds of threads from boxy are the worst. You haven't lived.
^^^ He's right. People seem to have grown rather fond of crucifying me.
I, for one, welcome the nails and hammers.
Good luck getting the legal credentials to launch a crucifix and an executioner into space to find me on my ship.

Go on. Keep going, boys.
I live for your revulsion. It's what lets me know I'm doing my job right.

It's called "The Black Oleander Experiment."
My channel. My project. What I do.
Which I've been doing for, like, 7 or 8 years now.
What I'm putting my book together with and going back to school to get published.
Do you guys really think I do anything I do without intent or purpose?

Take a loooooong hard look at the last word in that title.

If any of you are really sold enough to believe I'm worth all your disgust and ugly and whatnot, then you poor fucks are even crazier than you think I am.

You're all my experiment.

That's why MC Box is the Brainiac of this universe.
The satirical hip hop wordplay is a jab at most of modern day rap being more garbage than a landfill.

For fuck's sake, MY NAME IS DOCTOR ANGEL.
IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE.

... -.- ...

Anyway, all your brains belong to me and all that delusional jazz.
It's an experiment, people. Designed specifically to bring about certain outcomes.

It's not fate. It's not madness.
It's science.

And it's a fucking catchy song.
You wait until I find a way to make an actual mix of it.

#ThisIsMYShip

DeftMonk

Noob
^^^ He's right. People seem to have grown rather fond of crucifying me.
I, for one, welcome the nails and hammers.
Good luck getting the legal credentials to launch a crucifix and an executioner into space to find me on my ship.

Go on. Keep going, boys.
I live for your revulsion. It's what lets me know I'm doing my job right.

It's called "The Black Oleander Experiment."
My channel. My project. What I do.
Which I've been doing for, like, 7 or 8 years now.
What I'm putting my book together with and going back to school to get published.
Do you guys really think I do anything I do without intent or purpose?

Take a loooooong hard look at the last word in that title.

If any of you are really sold enough to believe I'm worth all your disgust and ugly and whatnot, then you poor fucks are even crazier than you think I am.

You're all my experiment.

That's why MC Box is the Brainiac of this universe.
The satirical hip hop wordplay is a jab at most of modern day rap being more garbage than a landfill.

For fuck's sake, MY NAME IS DOCTOR ANGEL.
IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE.

... -.- ...

Anyway, all your brains belong to me and all that delusional jazz.
It's an experiment, people. Designed specifically to bring about certain outcomes.

It's not fate. It's not madness.
It's science.

And it's a fucking catchy song.
You wait until I find a way to make an actual mix of it.

#ThisIsMYShip
I am a professional dj/music producer currently on tour in Asia (but I have access to a studio) last week I played with r3hab Afrojack zeskullz this week w&w. I've also within the last few months played with Steve aoki and don diablo who you might remember from that recent nrs event(just to show I'm not some guy in his moms basement) if 4 people post on here and say they would like this produced professionally I'll do it for you.(doctor angel or mc box doesn't count as one of the four;) ).

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I am a professional dj/music producer currently on tour in Asia (but I have access to a studio) last week I played with r3hab Afrojack zeskullz this week w&w. I've also within the last few months played with Steve aoki and don diablo who you might remember from that recent nrs event(just to show I'm not some guy in his moms basement) if 4 people post on here and say they would like this produced professionally I'll do it for you.(doctor angel or mc box doesn't count as one of the four;) ).
...im sorry, did someone put fucking acid in my rum and juice and youre serious?

yes. all of my yes. please.

WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS
@Rude @EntropicByDesign @Eldriken @Zoidberg747 @Other People I Know @FUCK Im Drawing Blanks

...*ahem*...
sorry. lost my juju there for a moment.
Hi, I'm Doctor Angel. I've been a performer/singer/writer/bassist/weird fucking dude forever.
I mean this in the most unweird way i possibly can: if it is believers in the power of my ship you seek in order to support me, i will gather them.
This ridiculous fucking song is one of my favorite things ive ever created in my whole life. Being able to tell Daughter Doctor that i made a song that actually got the attention of other humans (with the help of her Mister Kitty and Coffee the dog, no less) would rebalance my life in ways beyond the reach of gravity.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I am voting for having this song professionally produced.

@DeftMonk That's awesome to hear man. I owned a recording studio for a couple years when I was younger, and worked as a producer and such for most of my younger 20s. Sometimes I miss it.. but then I dont. lol.

DeftMonk

Noob
I am voting for having this song professionally produced.

@DeftMonk That's awesome to hear man. I owned a recording studio for a couple years when I was younger, and worked as a producer and such for most of my younger 20s. Sometimes I miss it.. but then I dont. lol.
haha ya I feel ya I have to take breaks from djing from time to time and just produce the night life kills me.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
haha ya I feel ya I have to take breaks from djing from time to time and just produce the night life kills me.

Yeah , I never DJ'd but I was always out with the acts I worked with, and I usually squeezed stage time for something, just to get my face out there. It's kinda sad how standing on some goon ass stage in some goon ass bar in Nashville and saying three sentences about bullshit and introducing your people is enough to make people think you're 'somebody' and by extension actually offer to fucking pay you for your work. ONLY in photography are asked and expected to work for free as much as you are in music. My fucking ASR-10 alone was 1100$ when I bought it. My cousin was an MPC man, but I always favored the ASR. If it's good enough for Blockhead, it's good enough for me.

But hey man it's awesome if you're doing the overseas thing. I never made it across the ocean, but did some touring up and down the east coast and through Chicago and down through Nashville. My cousin still does the music thing, but he went from our stuff, which was hip-hop roughly in the vein of Talib Kwali and Mod Def meets Eminem and Rugged Man (lol) to country/folk music because secretly he thinks he's Bob Dylan and I love him for that conceit