What's new

Breakthrough I have returned....

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
...my Madcatz fightpad that came in the mail. It was the PS3 version instead of the 360.

While the Amazon merchant DID apologize, they said they don't know how the order actually went through since they're out of 360 versions. This means it will be a while before I stop using this busted controller, but when that time comes, you will learn to fear me. Not because I will no longer be dropping inputs and my gameplay will improve, but because the pad isn't cordless, meaning I can garrote the throats of my opponents, causing them to drop combos, and to drop dead of asphyxiation increasing my chances of winning by 100%. You can look out for me at NBC as I money match the baliffs when I attempt to make bail on the inevitable murder charges.

Qwark28
i will eradicate your soul
That's funny, I think you must have misspoke. My soul is very much in tact. However if you are referring to the soles of my shoes then yes, you are right you will eradicate them. They will no doubt experience deterioration after walking all over you at the next God Games tournament.

rev0lver
You cannot hide from me forever. No longer will you take sanctity behind the excuses of 'pizza' and 'sleep'. Fear me and what not.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The best part about this thread is that you probably got that PS3 stick 2 weeks ago and have been working hard on this post since then. Way to make lemonade out of some lemons there sir.

Rickyraws

The best part about this thread is that you probably got that PS3 stick 2 weeks ago and have been working hard on this post since then. Way to make lemonade out of some lemons there sir.
I just mailed the controller today, less than 11 minutes ago. You underestimate my eccentricity, comrade. Not gonna name the merchants, don't wanna put them on blast as the shipping WAS pretty quick. 2 days before the estimate.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
...my Madcatz fightpad that came in the mail. It was the PS3 version instead of the 360.

While the Amazon merchant DID apologize, they said they don't know how the order actually went through since they're out of 360 versions. This means it will be a while before I stop using this busted controller, but when that time comes, you will learn to fear me. Not because I will no longer be dropping inputs and my gameplay will improve, but because the pad isn't cordless, meaning I can garrote the throats of my opponents, causing them to drop combos, and to drop dead of asphyxiation increasing my chances of winning by 100%. You can look out for me at NBC as I money match the baliffs when I attempt to make bail on the inevitable murder charges.

Qwark28

That's funny, I think you must have misspoke. My soul is very much in tact. However if you are referring to the soles of my shoes then yes, you are right you will eradicate them. They will no doubt experience deterioration after walking all over you at the next God Games tournament.

rev0lver
You cannot hide from me forever. No longer will you take sanctity behind the excuses of 'pizza' and 'sleep'. Fear me and what not.

lets put that slippery tongue of yours to use

i made you think we could be allies, but in reality, its like a shark being friends with a shrimp, young killer frost. You have been downloaded and i will squirt my flower all over you, this was all just a ruse to destroy all you have

if the next god games tournament does not contain wireless deathstrokes and coinflips to determine who moves on then I will be scheming the beginning of your doom, i WILL destroy you, slippery ice cream.

I can not be bribed

I can not be calmed. I will find you. And I'll put a smile on that face

Rickyraws

i made you think we could be allies, but in reality, its like a shark being friends with a shrimp, young killer frost. You have been downloaded and i will squirt my flower all over you, this was all just a ruse to destroy all you have

if the next god games tournament does not contain wireless deathstrokes and coinflips to determine who moves on then I will be scheming the beginning of your doom, i WILL destroy you, slippery ice cream.

I can not be bribed

Well Mr.
you're right, I did think we were allies. I would have even gone so far as to call us comrades. However your increasingly sacrilegious statements and fighting words towards me have shown that you're just another man to punish. Make all the excuses for your lack of performance, it matters not, the fact of the matter is that I thought grand finals would be you and I. Turns out there are others who are more threatening than you when I saw how quickly you were eliminated. At first I felt disappointed. "Oh no...Qwark....I thought you'd avenge my absence and take home the trophy once more!". Now, after seeing your true colors, your antifrostetic ways, I recant my initial feelings to that of a revised nature:

Talk is cheap. See you on the battlefield. That is.......if you make it out of losers....

Also; come on man, give credit where credit is due. Do not discredit those that beat you by inferring it was a fluke. Even if it was, you prove it by running it back, not shattering the confidence of those that beat you, regardless of who they used. Not cool man.

But then again, you're against all things 'cool', so I suppose it's oddly fitting.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy

Talk is cheap. See you on the battlefield. That is.......if you make it out of losers....
First off WTF is this!? XD

And tbf last time he went out in losers down to poor connection, but there's no defense for going down in winners I guess.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Well Mr.
you're right, I did think we were allies. I would have even gone so far as to call us comrades. However your increasingly sacrilegious statements and fighting words towards me have shown that you're just another man to punish. Make all the excuses for your lack of performance, it matters not, the fact of the matter is that I thought grand finals would be you and I. Turns out there are others who are more threatening than you when I saw how quickly you were eliminated. At first I felt disappointed. "Oh no...Qwark....I thought you'd avenge my absence and take home the trophy once more!". Now, after seeing your true colors, your antifrostetic ways, I recant my initial feelings to that of a revised nature:

Also; come on man, give credit where credit is due. Do not discredit those that beat you by inferring it was a fluke. Even if it was, you prove it by running it back, not shattering the confidence of those that beat you, regardless of who they used. Not cool man.

But then again, you're against all things 'cool', so I suppose it's oddly fitting.
your lack of new gifs is extremely disappointing, my recycling icy friend

im sorry if i dont give credit to losing online vs deathstroke against someone with a WIRELESS connection from america to greece when i play top deathstrokes often and almost never lose. how do i run it back when i couldnt even do combos without being punished because i dropped them?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy

im sorry if i dont give credit to losing online vs deathstroke against someone with a WIRELESS connection from america to greece when i play top deathstrokes often and almost never lose. how do i run it back when i couldnt even do combos without being punished because i dropped them?
Btw qwark it's cool if the connection seems real bad to ask for someone to host a Koth (I will do this for anyone) to see if you can establish a better connection.

Rickyraws

First off WTF is this!? XD

And tbf last time he went out in losers down to poor connection, but there's no defense for going down in winners I guess.
Ah I see..I wasn't fully aware of the circumstances.

As I stated, I wasn't fully aware of the circumstances. Pardon me.

Also:

Rickyraws

Impressive subliminal messaging there, Qwark. Both individuals jumping are wearing blue shirts with an encased thunderbolt symbol. A symbol not unlike that of the flash

The lady to the far right's clapping and the over all excitement poses the theory that they are ecstatic that their team scored a point.

Flash.
Point.

The character the flash has appeared in his own animated film, flash point paradox. You know who else was in flashpoint paradox?

And as the color of the shirts that the aforementioned symbol resides on indicates, your losing to him made you feel blue.

Wow, you've learned some humility, Mr. Qwark. Perhaps you HAVE leveled up.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Impressive subliminal messaging there, Qwark. Both individuals jumping are wearing blue shirts with an encased thunderbolt symbol. A symbol not unlike that of the flash

The lady to the far right's clapping and the over all excitement poses the theory that they are ecstatic that their team scored a point.

Flash.
Point.

The character the flash has appeared in his own animated film, flash point paradox. You know who else was in flashpoint paradox?

And as the color of the shirts that the aforementioned symbol resides on indicates, your losing to him made you feel blue.

Wow, you've learned some humility, Mr. Qwark. Perhaps you HAVE leveled up.
it is black adam.

I can not be bribed

Hate to burst that bubble but the next God Games will indeed contain a wireless Deathstroke. :)