What's new

Human Smoke corner combo

FILER

Noob
How is it possible to get JK, RH, HK when in the corner. I can easily get JK, RH, but have never gotten the HK afterwards. Any trick?

filer82985 said:
How is it possible to get JK, RH, HK when in the corner. I can easily get JK, RH, but have never gotten the HK afterwards. Any trick?
that probably means your JK is too low

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
High JK, low RH. The lower the RH connects, the easier it is to get the HK, or LK, there's only a 1% difference.

Just go for the Lk. Really doesn't make a huge difference and the consequences will be worse if you miss a HK then go for a 1% less LK.

Derek

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
Just go for the Lk. Really doesn't make a huge difference and the consequences will be worse if you miss a HK then go for a 1% less LK.
Ah, not true, 1 percent can win a match.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
yeah, but when you are starting to do combos, is better to practice the easier ones first. when you got right the lk, go for the hk.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
hit run as soon as the rh connects and use lk online

Hey bro...I played you last night on Mame but you didn't do much of anything except stand there mostly.....did we D/S or don't u have the juggernaut hack or what? I think we only played like 2 matches and I just left cuz you weren't doing anything.

yeah, i just started to try to play on kaillera a few days ago so i was still trying to figure everything out (i dont have a good xbox dpad anymore and Im sick of my moves not working on live). I didnt even know about the jugg hack until you or someone else told me about it that night (got it now). The next thing im trying to figure out is how to make it not lag so much.