What's new

Tech - Sun God How to properly punish punchwalk ( universal )

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

By jumping back and confirming whether he punchwalked or not you are 100% safe from anything but KW's chest lunge I believe.

The only way to jump before he anti airs you with punchwalk anyway is to be at least +3. Which means you will be doing this after 114 air throw, EX sunstone/macuahuitl, after a blocked poke, a blocked punchwalk etc.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Very good stuff man, tested something out with bloodgod after seeing this and came up with this.

For bloodgod u can do 114-crystal totem then also jump back but u have to do jump2 really early otherwise u get hit out of the air.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Very good stuff man, tested something out with bloodgod after seeing this and came up with this.

For bloodgod u can do 114-crystal totem then also jump back but u have to do jump2 really early otherwise u get hit out of the air.

Or just do the Evo moment #37 if you're really feeling yourself.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
That is just 1 character, now that this is out, lets see how many other characters can do this.
Lol, I can't believe you are surprised as a Goro player to see this when I consider myself mentally retarded for not bothering to check it day 2 of the game.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Lol, I can't believe you are surprised as a Goro player to see this when I consider myself mentally retarded for not bothering to check it day 2 of the game.
I have always told people Punchwalk into Ex Punchwalk is a gimmick. Now this confirms it.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Btw u can also backdash after 114 grab and then double parry where first is mb parry for extra swag, but timing is bit harder
I was originally going to post that but it's unreliable. There are multiple times when the parry straight up doesn't recover in time. You have to time it properly depending on where Goro's fists are.