What's new

how is mippy no. 1?

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
I saw the top person on the UMK3 leadboards it was either Mippy or someone else, he had only one loss. I checked his Gamer Profile and he only had one star, so of course that person is cheating.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The simple answer is, he's not really #1 so just pretend the list starts at 2.

Frankiebonez said:
The real answer is they need to reset the fucking boards already.... what the hell they waiting for?
why would they reset? its not like they wait until everyone is moderately good and then reset, i don't see why they would reset

abc ur dead0 said:
Like they would reset? Lets see a Fuckin Patch First.
patch won't come out and boards won't be reset until maybe november 2007 but i highly doubt there will be anything until then

I think it would take more than lag to go 112-1. He's got 200 in almost all arcade games, so maybe for something like this he has friends that lose on purpose. Maybe he goes on and keeps trying matches until he gets his friend?

Has anyone lost to him or seen him online in any way? I guess if a bunch of us saw him and he left every time it would probably mean he's waiting for a lame duck

Shock said:
For the leaderboard to have any cred, #1 has to matter.

In 113 ranked matches, he must have run into someone who posts here at least once. Has anyone seen the alleged new champion? If he dodges real matches, then the leaderboard really does start at no 2, if he has 112 real wins, then it is what it is

CheatToWin said:
Shock said:

In 113 ranked matches, he must have run into someone who posts here at least once. Has anyone seen the alleged new champion? If he dodges real matches, then the leaderboard really does start at no 2, if he has 112 real wins, then it is what it is
don't even worry about this kid he cheats just like the guys on marble blast if u go to the leaderboards everyone has beat the level in like 2 seconds which it takes longer than that to really get started moving

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
He has a 99% win rate and I have a 97% win rate, I have almost 9 times as many matches as he does, I am 16 places under him. Once you get to the top, you gotta stay there. If he loses 1 match, he'll drop to 4th. If he loses another, he'll drop to 10th, another, he'll drop to the 20s. He probably just won't play anymore.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
As I stated in another thread, Mippy is an XBLA whore who will do anything to get tops in the leaderboards and all achievements. I am ranked #3 on Cloning Clyde and he sent me a friend request to get me to play co-op with him so I could teach him the tricks I use.

Mippy is garbage.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
ilovepoop said:
CheatToWin said:
Shock said:

don't even worry about this kid he cheats just like the guys on marble blast if u go to the leaderboards everyone has beat the level in like 2 seconds which it takes longer than that to really get started moving
Or like the people on Pocket Bike Racer who beat the level in 000.00 seconds. I heard they glitch but thats different then Boosting and lagging.

ilovepoop said:
Frankiebonez said:
The real answer is they need to reset the fucking boards already.... what the hell they waiting for?
why would they reset? its not like they wait until everyone is moderately good and then reset, i don't see why they would reset
Why? So it will wash out all the retards. When they reset the ranks on CvS2, they were 100x more accurate. When they reset the ranks on SF2 HF, they were 100x more accurate. Patch would be nice too but still would help.

Examples of innacurate stats taken from the post on here:

46 MK Champion 22W 5L
43 Got Violence 54W 14L
22 yo whad up g 55W 35L
21 Kenshirorei 35W 8L

Those are just examples... resetting the stats will get rid of the clowns that played the game for a week when it first came out, got high ranks cause there were no one ranked yet cause no one played, and then dont play no more and sit at the top of the charts. There are plenty more too.

Shock said:
He has a 99% win rate and I have a 97% win rate, I have almost 9 times as many matches as he does, I am 16 places under him. Once you get to the top, you gotta stay there. If he loses 1 match, he'll drop to 4th. If he loses another, he'll drop to 10th, another, he'll drop to the 20s. He probably just won't play anymore.
This is what I'm trying to say, the ranks are all screwed up.. and everytime after a game releases xbla resets them and they are more accurate cause it helps wash out guys who only play like 40 matchs, get a high rank, and never play again.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
Frankiebonez said:
ilovepoop said:
Frankiebonez said:
Why? So it will wash out all the retards. When they reset the ranks on CvS2, they were 100x more accurate. When they reset the ranks on SF2 HF, they were 100x more accurate. Patch would be nice too but still would help.

46 MK Champion 22W 5L
43 Got Violence 54W 14L
22 yo whad up g 55W 35L
21 Kenshirorei 35W 8L

Those are just examples... resetting the stats will get rid of the clowns that played the game for a week when it first came out, got high ranks cause there were no one ranked yet cause no one played, and then dont play no more and sit at the top of the charts. There are plenty more too.
Ah, I figured it was something like that. If you bought the game the minute it came out, and there was only a pool of, say, 200 players, then anyone you beat was gonna be high-ranked player. There were no 40,000-rank players that would have no affect on your standings when you beat them.

BustaUppa said:
Frankiebonez said:
ilovepoop said:
Frankiebonez said:

46 MK Champion 22W 5L
43 Got Violence 54W 14L
22 yo whad up g 55W 35L
21 Kenshirorei 35W 8L

Ah, I figured it was something like that. If you bought the game the minute it came out, and there was only a pool of, say, 200 players, then anyone you beat was gonna be high-ranked player. There were no 40,000-rank players that would have no affect on your standings when you beat them.
Bingo

XL

Noob
Not only that, but when the game first came out, even the best of players were trying to get used to the controls. So if you were even decent when it was released, you could have probably beaten 95% of the people on.

I DO hope they reset it. Im alot lower than I would like o be because of Losses I suffered when I was starting out. I play Really stupidly in Ranked Sometimes. Take losses I shouldn't. I hope they reset them. I wouldn't put money on it though.

They will reset them at some point, they reset all the rankings on xbl games at one point or another. Probably waiting for some sorta patch day for this game, and then will reset at that time.... at least thats when I would doit.

Frankiebonez said:
They will reset them at some point, they reset all the rankings on xbl games at one point or another. Probably waiting for some sorta patch day for this game, and then will reset at that time.... at least thats when I would doit.
wrong they have never reset tetris world boards i am still in the top 50 at one point i was in the top 5