What's new

How glitch jabs affect UMK3

DC HUSTLE

Top Kontributor
That TACTIC is scrubby period. It ruins the game and I will not be playing it or coming to WB to play against that.

MKK hanzo

Glitch jabs are easy to counter. Period. They work in some scenarios but thats it.

The only character who has advantage of it is Kabal and even then there are waaaay to many options to stop it.

Sorry, i dont think it should be banned or that its broken.
What this guy said is true.

I know im not from over there soI might not have the rights to voive opinion but... Ppl have to STEP UP your game.

I will point it as simple math BUT BEFORE I WILL ASK FORGIVENESS IFTHIS POST OFFENDS ANYONE, ITS NOTMY INTENTION:

MIGB was at NEC right? He did the GJ right? Who won? Who were the top 2 players? Who of the GJ spammer placed high there?

Thing is that Marv and CD KNOWS how to stop that shit, you ppl should know too how. You ppl think that someone willwin against them just GJ?

If they karajab all their jabs then fine, they are top players, have the skill to press Blk + down/back at EVERY jab they throw out and so ppl SHOULD YOU DO TOO.

There is a sad truth after this: UMK3 has some BS that ruin the game BUT... That BS can be "treated".

Im not comparing but if you spend most of the round here jus GJ and standing there, you are losing the fight.

If you have a life lead, why worry about the fool that is doing those GJ?

In Dominican Republic they pklay MKT n64 wich is a far more broken game than UMK3 and the jabs are DEADLIER... Watch ANY vid from there. tell me that they stand there foreverand win... They just dont. Thereareways around them.

As for what we have banned here: cornerjab inf and relaunchers, is cause they "stop" the game for the other player. there is no breaker, counter, escape of it. If someone spin dashed you in the corner you have nooption but throw the controller/spit at the stick (lol jk).

And relaunchers: They are tooooo easy and can be done from one corner to another with no skill at all so NO. Not here please.

Still a matter of preferences. I can play just fine with relauncher and corner infs, the thing is that the person I willplay again is the one that will get upset, not me. ;)

@Check: I love you man and no homo, but as a brother, but playing UMK3 WITHOUTH throws just make Kabal more invincible than he is and helps characterslike NW that have totap twice to get a SS in a runjab pressure withouth fear of getting thrown. Also GJ are a joke withouth throws.

Back on topic:

Watch what this guy does at 00:20 to stop GJ:

Its a RISKY gamble there, but it STOPS them all the time and makes them eat chip dmg. Sure they can bait your jump and die (liek it happens in that same vid) but there are tactics.

Fire a projectile full screen etc.

And again the most important aspect: IF YOU HAVE A LIFE LEAD OVER THE ONE THAT IS GJ,JUST LET HIM BE AND LOOK LIKE A RETARDED KID JABBIN AT THE AIR.

Watch this match of me against RZP, specially round 2 (match starts at 06:02,final match of a 5 vs 5 tourney and we were the last member of each team so imagine the pressure):

I KNOW that I will NOT win if I kept spamming GJ after the throw at 06:59 (wich was a GJ btw lol) look at 07:02 how he stops it.

Oh BTW thats UMK3 XBLA ;) this is a crowd take for better wieving of the sticks and hand motions (and drunk ppl) lol

Also I will like topoint out this:

This is the real deal, I dont like that much the "im playing for fun so I will not bother to learn/win etc"

Sorry if this agains offends anyone but UMK3 at HIGH level is a NIGHTMARE so you have the option, tobe playing casual or to actually LEVEL UP and put your skills to test and see what you ppl got.

Marv and CD they passed that test long ago.

Can you guys too?

Or better yet:

DO YOU REALLY WANT A PIECE OF THE CAKE?

Love you all (specially Tim, Scheisse, Check and Ded and no homo) and sorry for the wall of text.

DC HUSTLE

Top Kontributor
What this guy said is true.

I know im not from over there soI might not have the rights to voive opinion but... Ppl have to STEP UP your game.

I will point it as simple math BUT BEFORE I WILL ASK FORGIVENESS IFTHIS POST OFFENDS ANYONE, ITS NOTMY INTENTION:

MIGB was at NEC right? He did the GJ right? Who won? Who were the top 2 players? Who of the GJ spammer placed high there?

Thing is that Marv and CD KNOWS how to stop that shit, you ppl should know too how. You ppl think that someone willwin against them just GJ?

If they karajab all their jabs then fine, they are top players, have the skill to press Blk + down/back at EVERY jab they throw out and so ppl SHOULD YOU DO TOO.

There is a sad truth after this: UMK3 has some BS that ruin the game BUT... That BS can be "treated".

Im not comparing but if you spend most of the round here jus GJ and standing there, you are losing the fight.

If you have a life lead, why worry about the fool that is doing those GJ?

In Dominican Republic they pklay MKT n64 wich is a far more broken game than UMK3 and the jabs are DEADLIER... Watch ANY vid from there. tell me that they stand there foreverand win... They just dont. Thereareways around them.

As for what we have banned here: cornerjab inf and relaunchers, is cause they "stop" the game for the other player. there is no breaker, counter, escape of it. If someone spin dashed you in the corner you have nooption but throw the controller/spit at the stick (lol jk).

And relaunchers: They are tooooo easy and can be done from one corner to another with no skill at all so NO. Not here please.

Still a matter of preferences. I can play just fine with relauncher and corner infs, the thing is that the person I willplay again is the one that will get upset, not me. ;)

@Check: I love you man and no homo, but as a brother, but playing UMK3 WITHOUTH throws just make Kabal more invincible than he is and helps characterslike NW that have totap twice to get a SS in a runjab pressure withouth fear of getting thrown. Also GJ are a joke withouth throws.

Back on topic:

Watch what this guy does at 00:20 to stop GJ:

Its a RISKY gamble there, but it STOPS them all the time and makes them eat chip dmg. Sure they can bait your jump and die (liek it happens in that same vid) but there are tactics.

Fire a projectile full screen etc.

And again the most important aspect: IF YOU HAVE A LIFE LEAD OVER THE ONE THAT IS GJ,JUST LET HIM BE AND LOOK LIKE A RETARDED KID JABBIN AT THE AIR.

Watch this match of me against RZP, specially round 2 (match starts at 06:02,final match of a 5 vs 5 tourney and we were the last member of each team so imagine the pressure):

I KNOW that I will NOT win if I kept spamming GJ after the throw at 06:59 (wich was a GJ btw lol) look at 07:02 how he stops it.

Oh BTW thats UMK3 XBLA ;) this is a crowd take for better wieving of the sticks and hand motions (and drunk ppl) lol

Also Iwilllike topoint out this:

This is the real deal, I dont like that much the "im playing for fun so I will not bother to learn/win etc"

Sorry if this agains offends anyone but UMK3 at HIGH level is a NIGHTMARE so you have the option, tobe playing casual or to actually LEVEL UP and put your skills to test and see what you ppl got.

Marv and CD they passed that test long ago.

Can you guys too?

Or better yet:

DO YOU REALLY WANT A PIECE OF THE CAKE?

Love you all (specially Tim, Scheisse, Check and Ded and no homo) and sorry for the wall of text.

Hanzo come on son. You can't be serious right now. You say step our game up when you have relaunchers and corner inf banned. If anything, the glitch jab is actually worse. This dominates the game much more than launchers and corner infs. It's clear that it's a problem. I've played marv back when I was active and it still was a problem. I've been complaining about this back then. How did CD pass the test when he loss to Marvin? CD still has never had to deal with this before, at least from what I know. Even you asked why CD was sweeping so much, that was because he didn't know what else to do.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Basically, what you're saying is that they're only useful in the case that you have a life lead, right?

MKK hanzo

Hanzo come on son. You can't be serious right now. You say step our game up when you have relaunchers and corner if banned. If anything, the glitch jab is actually worse.
easier:

what can you do once you are relaunched?

what can you do when someone is mashin a button far fromyou?

:)

As I said thats just IMO.

I CAN deal with GJ, but if someone relaunches me It will be teh same if I threw my controller on the floor or enjoy a movie or wathever while teh combo is happening.

imagine MKDC WITHOUT breakers and a valid Flash Inf.

EDIT: Man you are one of the top players there, how is that you are actually complaining about this?

EDIT2:

I've played marv back when I was active and it still was a problem. I've been complaining about this back then. How did CD pass the test when he loss to Marvin? CD still has never had to deal with this before, at least from what I know. Even you asked why CD was sweeping so much, that was because he didn't know what else to do.
CD is fro Dominican Republic, if he played MKT there he should have faced that. I DIDNT asked why he sweeped that much I said "look how he only sweeps, HE IS RUSTED". Again, Marv from the vids didnt abused the GJ and won, why ppl are complaining?

THTB:

If the one using GJ have a life lead then the other player has a lot to do tocathc up.

DC HUSTLE

Top Kontributor
easier:

what can you do once you are relaunched?

what can you do when someone is mashin a button far fromyou?

:)

As I said thats just IMO.

I CAN deal with GJ, but if someone relaunches me It will be teh same if I threw my controller on the floor or enjoy a movie or wathever while teh combo is happening.

imagine MKDC WITHOUT breakers and a valid Flash Inf.

EDIT: Man you are one of the top players there, how is that you are actually complaining about this?

THTB:

If the one using GJ have a life lead then the other player has a lot to do tocathc up.
I'm obviously complaining about it because to me it's not legit. I'm starting to question your experience vs GJ. I don't think anyone in Vene has experienced it the way we have here. I'm not usually one to complain about shit because I can take my L, but man this is just not right. It effects the game so much. Bass won because of this. So you're telling me that without glitch jabs bass would have won SB? HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! CD is all minds games right? That shit dramatically reduced mind games. Most of the cast cannot compete with the top tiers because of this. Actually characters considered to be top tier cannot compete against this. Please tell me what Reptile, Kano, Jade, Liu Kang, Shang, Cyrax, Sektor, Jax, stryker, sindel, classic sub, mileena, ect are gonna do? Some characters have no chance against this glitch. If a game where only 2 chars are used is cool then damn. I know there is a best and worst but the lower tiers cannot compete period. I'm not even surprised by your reaction because everyone who hasn't really experienced it is like this at first.

AC1984

Kaballin!
A lot of good points even tho there are differences....Clearly ban the fucking GJ,corner infinities and possibly relaunchers....what DC said about IGB winning SJ is very true...without that he has abs. nothing to show.

P.S. mind games rule and also low tiers rule!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Juggs, I applaud what you've written because you're completely right. Unfortunately, it has ruined UMK3 for me. What I'm about to say pains me greatly... UMK3 is ruined for me and I will no longer be playing it... but only running it in tournaments..

UMK3 HD... simply limit to 1 punch then block overrides.... please change it in HD... it's the only hope for UMK3 at this point.
I actually feel very similar, I'll always play UMK3 and love it as well as every other MK game but I have to admit, I think the whole glitch jabbing and Kara even(at times) is lame, it's like "here I'm going to attack you constantly and you can't do a damn thing about it because you can't counter it

One other thing I can't stand is that retarded jab/corner infinite glitch, lamest thing in UMK3 IMO....now, not to be confused with "corner pressure or corner trapping" which I'm ALL for, trust me but I'm referring to the glitch where it's unescapable and you might as well put down the controller...I forget who discovered this, think it was DED I may be wrong but man I really wish that wasn't let out of the box....

This is one reason alone that I honestly believe MK9 will have a big edge over UMK3, say good bye to Kara jabs, jab glitching and unescapable corner infinites like you could do in UMK3.

I totally agree with Phil here, once UMK3 HD comes out or redone whatever, they MUST tweak this shit....Kara jabs require a certain degree of skill, but the glitch jabbing I learned on day one as soon as it was discovered few years back and that corner jab infinite =lame.

I want to add there actually IS something you can do, have a tournament with NO jab glitching and no kara jabs(but I highly doubt this would work) but honestly nobody can deny the fact that if these two elements were fixed or removed, the game would definitely be more balanced and fair for both players.

Check's throw point, honestly I never saw the throws being an issue but I do like the fact that MK9 is taking MKDC's "unblockable but escapable" root, it will stop people from making love to the damn block button and just sitting there the entire time. I do give props to the old MK games where unlike SF games, throws are actually blockable. Now most fighters regardless of series you have throw escapes, honestly it's for the better I think anyway.

MKK hanzo

I'm obviously complaining about it because to me it's not legit. I'm starting to question your experience vs GJ. I don't think anyone in Vene has experienced it the way we have here. I'm not usually one to complain about shit because I can take my L, but man this is just not right. It effects the game so much. Bass won because of this. So you're telling me that without glitch jabs bass would have won SB? HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! CD is all minds games right? That shit dramatically reduced mind games. Most of the cast cannot compete with the top tiers because of this. Actually characters considered to be top tier cannot compete against this. Please tell me what Reptile, Kano, Jade, Liu Kang, Shang, Cyrax, Sektor, Jax, stryker, sindel, classic sub, mileena, ect are gonna do? Some characters have no chance against this glitch. If a game where only 2 chars are used is cool then damn. I know there is a best and worst but the lower tiers cannot compete period. I'm not even surprised by your reaction because everyone who hasn't really experienced it is like this at first.
I dont want to offend you DC but that is a "past chapter" here, and yes, ppl complained A LOT here by that, but now ppl have found ways out to win.

if you doubt about my post/experience then so be it, thats your thing. I have nothing to prove but I can provide you a few old vids of me against players that abuse GJ if you want:

(funny that in this match I did throw then dash unblockable and ppl started complaining but I didnt complain about GJ or anything)

Watch RZP losing against a GJ abuser in a tourney:

Watch me winning the match after it against THAt player:

My previous statement stands still, and I dont want to sound cocky or arrogant but: "GJ has no effect on me"

LOL joking

Watch matches of KanoMKII vs Marv of UMk3 and see what is abusing of GJ and watch HOW they took themselves out too.

Sadly thats the TRUE UMK3 (or any MK)at high level and it have always been like that AND I LOVE IT.

And if you ppl are whinning about GJ in UMK3 wait to play MK4 at high level. Thats horrible.

Please tell me what Reptile, Kano, Jade, Liu Kang, Shang, Cyrax, Sektor, Jax, stryker, sindel, classic sub, mileena, ect are gonna do?
Easy, but easy answer:

get space and while the fool is still GJ do:

Reptile: ALL FORCEBALLS in hell, even close, they arent punishable even on close block.

Kano: Either spam knife throws from afar or sweep, that sweep is fast enough, or a risky one; foward earky JK.

Jade: Any boomerang? Tracking boomerang!

Shang: LOL shang can do 3 skulls, tell me what if the GJabber is still holding block or not crouching.

CyraX: Bombs from afar? Or GJ blocks grenade explosions too? :)

Sektor: Easier, home missile.

Jax: LOL earthquake his feet (BTW just about a few mins a 7.0 quake stroke Chile today :( ) Double Missile too.

Striker: Far high grenades.

Sindel: At sweep diostance early Air Fireball, not punishable.

Classic Sub: Freeze? Any of them!

Mileena: Easy, MKII early air sai style. Unpunishable to sweep distance and more.

Its no big deal. Its juts a matter of WANTING to get better and OVECOME stuff.

Thats why relaunches and corner infs are banned here: There is NOTHING to overcome cause they CANT be stopped.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You should make a video of someone other than Kabal, Human Smoke, Ermac, Kung Lao, Reptile, Jax or Kano dealing with these jabs. Sure, with Human Smoke I can deal with these jabs as I did against Marv. But with this glitch I HAVE to use characters who are good against it. The life lead argument doesn't work well either. If you have life lead, sure, you can just watch your opponent sit there and mash HP's until the timer runs out. But no one is going to do that, and basically lose on purpose. They will just chip you back or wait for an opening and when they get the life lead back, which isn't hard to do when doing the glitch, they will just stand there again doing this.

The videos you've posted, I see them doing the glitch. However, they're not doing them the whole match, or even that often. What happens when both players are glitch jabbing the WHOLE match? Imagine how that would look. It might even be worse in those videos because a lot of people don't even catch it, especially players who don't know what's going on. Also, MKT is much different. The game is much faster and it seems easier to deal with, or at least there's more options available to you to deal with it.

MKK hanzo

You should make a video of someone other than Kabal, Human Smoke, Ermac, Kung Lao, Reptile, Jax or Kano dealing with these jabs. Sure, with Human Smoke I can deal with these jabs as I did against Marv. But with this glitch I HAVE to use characters who are good against it. The life lead argument doesn't work well either. If you have life lead, sure, you can just watch your opponent sit there and mash HP's until the timer runs out. But no one is going to do that, and basically lose on purpose. They will just chip you back or wait for an opening and when they get the life lead back, which isn't hard to do when doing the glitch, they will just stand there again doing this.

The videos you've posted, I see them doing the glitch. However, they're not doing them the whole match, or even that often. What happens when both players are glitch jabbing the WHOLE match? Imagine how that would look. It might even be worse in those videos because a lot of people don't even catch it, especially players who don't know what's going on. Also, MKT is much different. The game is much faster and it seems easier to deal with, or at least there's more options available to you to deal with it.
They ont do it all the match cause THEY KNOW taht is NOT going to take them to victory my firend.

If both players just stay there jabbing then there is something wrong with them lol

I think you ppl are taking this toooo much as an invincible tactic or something while is something that has to be dealt with SKILL AND EXPERIENCE.

About MKT: Jabs are FAR MORE BROKEN in MKT, they are like MK3 arcade that they let you closer to your opponent and have less pushback and also, as you said, the game is faster and its more difficult to react to them in time. In UMK3 you can see everything coming miles away.

Noob
Hanzo...also, Sub's freeze does not work against GJ's... it gets blocked... I believe the ground freeze doesn't though... not sure...will have to test

MKK hanzo

Hanzo...also, Sub's freeze does not work against GJ's... it gets blocked... I believe the ground freeze doesn't though... not sure...will have to test
Phi! How are you bro!

Look when I mean ANY proyectile against GJ it means that its to make them "break" that stupid position of jabbing like crazy. Get distance then freeze. Of course I know it blocks everything but once they block they "lose" that posture.

I will get the advice oif Juggs and rec some vids while I can. Maybe this weekend but I dont promise anything cause I might be busy.

McNasty

Moist.
right now, the only possible solution is either to fix the game via hack, or to "Soft Ban" the technique... Soft Banning means its not banned, but SEVERELY frowned upon... basically to the point of shaming and humiliating the person who breaks the "honor code" of not using the technique.

This is how they handle Akuma in Japan in Super Turbo. He's not banned, but so frowned upon that people simply do not pick him because of the honor code. How many people would do this, I don't know...
We tie them down and beat them with socks filled with bars of soap.

I think REO nailed it though someone off the street could learn this technique and jabs and beat someone like me who has been playing for 2 years and knows more dial a combos then phone numbers off the top of their head.

AC1984

Kaballin!
I have to garee here with the majority...USA players dont play that way...they abuse it a lot more than that and also all these matches are MKT...when you play against a GJ-ing kabal who is ready to spin you or rush down you any moment its a different story.

MKK hanzo

I have to garee here with the majority...USA players dont play that way...they abuse it a lot more than that and also all these matches are MKT...when you play against a GJ-ing kabal who is ready to spin you or rush down you any moment its a different story.
Against, no offense bro but thats "past chapter" here. And again NO ONE and even less in a tourney will spin you 100% of the time you sweep/lk/hk/kara jab/fake duck them.

Just dont panic.

Dark_Rob

Noob
NoDoubt, Its so F-ing simple man...we have to ban it! Do more than 4 jabs midscreen and you're out, star jabs in the corner while someone is still standing and you're out...do a relauncher and you're out....Other wise, this game will probably die with MK9....or at least offline....I would also point out to Rob something-dude...people who know the glitch fest will know exactly what is meant by saying "this shit is banned, play without it, or hit the road." There will be some cheap players who might try to push the boundaries and stuff but they wont last long at all. When is read that Phil is actually out of UMK3 for tourneys, it made me very very sad. If we dont step and put some limitations soon....well NoDoubt said it perfectly!

Simon I love you to bro, but you are wrong. If you tell me, and Il quote you here "Do more than 4 jabs midscreen and your out" I will say ok fair enough. And I will proceed to do 4 glitch jabs, release block for a second and do another 4 glitch jabs, and repeat the process. I am still abusing glitch jabs but I am NOT breaking your rule.
Likewise the MKK rule banning the corner inf is also a bad ban, or at least Im not sure they are aware of the repurcussions of such a ban. You say you cannot jab a standing opponent in the corner? Fine. Every single time you put me in the corner I will stand and block...EVERYTIME. Why? Because I know you cant pressure me then. You can run in an auto combo me which I will block and then be able to escape. You can try to sweep me and I will cross up jump you and hit you. Or you can back up and let me out of the corner. The MKK rule effectively kills corner pressure of almost every kind. The corner is nowhere near as dangerous if I know all I have to do is stand up when I get put in the corner and you are not allowed to jab me.

MKK hanzo

Simon I love you to bro, but you are wrong. If you tell me, and Il quote you here "Do more than 4 jabs midscreen and your out" I will say ok fair enough. And I will proceed to do 4 glitch jabs, release block for a second and do another 4 glitch jabs, and repeat the process. I am still abusing glitch jabs but I am NOT breaking your rule.
Likewise the MKK rule banning the corner inf is also a bad ban, or at least Im not sure they are aware of the repurcussions of such a ban. You say you cannot jab a standing opponent in the corner? Fine. Every single time you put me in the corner I will stand and block...EVERYTIME. Why? Because I know you cant pressure me then. You can run in an auto combo me which I will block and then be able to escape. You can try to sweep me and I will cross up jump you and hit you. Or you can back up and let me out of the corner. The MKK rule effectively kills corner pressure of almost every kind. The corner is nowhere near as dangerous if I know all I have to do is stand up when I get put in the corner and you are not allowed to jab me.
my dear friend we actually ban the INF but you can do all jabs you want in the corner, rep of 2,single jabs etc.

PLEASE watch any of the matches I linked and you will understand.

EDIT: THIS is what is NOT allowed:

Otherwise ypu can jab all you want/can!

AC1984

Kaballin!
I love you Rob but You'll do the 4 GJ thing intentionally only of you're a cheap bastard( and you're not) second In order to stand in the corner you'll have to hold back. Many of the MK players automatically hold D+B nowadays and believe me every time I come to you or any other player, 99% of the time he will duck....You're thinking is very reasonable but almost impossible to happen in a real life scenario....Once again, unless you're a cheap Piece of S and doing those things on purpose to drive the rest of the players mad, you are not going to do those things that you've mentioned on purpose....Think about how much time it toke you to automatically D+B blocking....in real life game you'll be always to busy to think of actually holding back only....and if you just stand there without holding back...well thanks for the free throw buddy....You know that i have huge respect for you and what you do but imo your scenarios are a little too extreme. Once again I want to remind you that they are not impossible...if the person makes a fix-idea to do it...then it will happen....

P.S. when i refer to the corner inf, that usually means to ban it after kabal spins you or smoke catches you with a spear close to the corner...

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
There is no way we are banning this tactic. There are 1000000000000000000000000 ways around them and they are VERY useful. Just like every other fighting game that has had anything this big change how it is played, we will overcome. Look at CvS2 and Roll Cancelling...google the history if you don't know what I am talking about.

NO BAN, GET USED TO IT, IT IS HERE TO STAY.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
"when you encounter a one trick pony, make it so they cant ride their pony, and itll run away"

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Only thing I'd flat out ban is the dumb corner/infinite jab glitch, unescapable=LAME.... Now at least the reptile, kung lao situational set up ones etc, require actual "skill"

"when you encounter a one trick pony, make it so they cant ride their pony, and itll run away"
Hey dude when you played, was the whole kara jab and glitch jabbing gig "typical" as it is now in the game where you played? More or less you're saying fight fire with fire?

DC HUSTLE

Top Kontributor
I'm just trying to figure out what are all these counters that you guys are talking about? Please explain instead of keep saying there are ways around it. Most characters cannot deal with it, so it will come down to basically kabal vs hs. If you are not using 1 of the 2 you are not playing to win. If this tactic will be allowed at WB no need in anyone being mad because if you are not gonna use it, then you are not playing to win. If it's allowed why not use it? Why purposely dumb yourself down? It's corny as hell but until it's banned (which is pretty much impossible), you might as well rock with it. Personally, I choose not to deal with it and just stop playing it all together. It basically comes down to either you play it or don't. Afterall, no one is forced to play it. If you are gonna play it, no need in complaining about it because you know what the game has to offer.

Hanzo, if someone is using Kaball most of them scenarios are not poppin off. How are you gonna get space between a Gltich Jabbing Kabal? A good player is not gonna be at the opposite end of the screen using the gltich, they are gonna be at least mid screen so at this point projectiles and jumping back is not gonna work. I played marvin at WB and some of these scenarios came into play and it just wasn't working man. Kano has the fastest sweep and I swear he just about blocked every single one. Even if you do one projectile, right after that you are trapped again until you get another chance to throw another projectile... But OOPS... You're dead from chip damage.