What's new

HIGH LEVEL CYRAX VS SEKTOR UK FINAL

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hi guys.

Here is a link to a video of my mates fighting each other in the new blood UK grand final.

They are twins, one mains sektor and the other mains cyrax, almost too good to be true...but it is true.

Hope you enjoy the video.

http://youtu.be/uDNIrdU1Btk

UsedForGlue

Can't seem to work the embed feature. If anyone else could embed it for me that would be great.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Can't seem to work the embed feature. If anyone else could embed it for me that would be great.
Use the original link for the video instead of the embed one, for some reason the embed one doesn't embed while the normal one does. Yeah I have no idea either.

UsedForGlue

Bumped...

People need to see this.

Hopefully this sort of gameplay video gets more attention than more bomb trap question threads.

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
How do you find out about UK tournaments? I'd love to go to one but I wasn't even aware of any in the UK. :popcorn1:

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
How do you find out about UK tournaments? I'd love to go to one but I wasn't even aware of any in the UK. :popcorn1:
I am the same. I've heard of Tournies in London but that's an expensive trip for me.

Good Sektor vs Cyrax. Thanks for the vid.

Sunny

Noob
Great match up between these two guys it must be great to have your spar partner be your twin haha

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Pressure got the better of them on the last round, but an otherwise perfect display of execution.

Very good video, commentators seem to know and enjoy the game, stream managment seems to work well and have some fun ideas like player cams over character portraits and so on and the players seem to be very good with interesting characters.

No disrespect but this does seem better than alot of us streams/tournies atm.

UsedForGlue

Well if you want to hook up for some KOTH with me, ketchup, mustard and foxygrampa, then add me on DarkKend017 on xbox360.

UsedForGlue

What you are seeing is twins who play against each other all the time, so that is why the game play is so tight and frantic, this is the best showdown of a cyrax v sektor fight you will ever see.

They are still excellent at working out and beating other characters, this just happens to be a match up they both know too well.

Ryan (Ketchup) also has a mean Nightwolf, and Jake (Mustard) has an excellent Shang, so it's not just the bots they can use.

Keep an eye on em.

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
A friend. He was telling me all about his mate who plays high level tournies in London. I need to add him on xbl so I can find out more.
Cool man if you like, send me an invite as well and we can have some casual matches, my gamertag is: OldmanChristy