What's new

Havik Kombos

Made a video for Havik/Sektor if anyone wants try out that team.

Combo damage is about the same as Stryker/Kano when you're only spending 1 Kameo meter, but when you start spending more resources on Sektor combos you'll start to notice a bit of a damage dropoff compared to other Kameos with Havik.

But even with the lower damage this team is a lot of fun, the meterless throw combos that you get with Sektor off of the 21 string makes opening people up slightly easier and you can end them in EX BF2 to set up the unblockable. Tele-punch is also nice for dealing with zoners using Sub Kameo and allows you to land BF2 from full screen.

Sektor is definitely not as simple and easy to use as Stryker/Kano, you have to get used to timing the missiles correctly during blockstrings to cover gaps and keep yourself safe etc. but still a cool Kameo pairing for Havik imo

I swear we stay on the same type of timing. Lol I'm too lazy to upload all the tech I talk about with people and then boom you make a video of of some of it. Keep doing all that hard work man . I'm sure everyone in the havik forum appreciates it. I make sure I like all your videos for support as well. You do amazing work brother. I've been running shujinko lately and theory crafting but jink needs a tad bit of help before that pair is ready for prime time

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Havik/Shujinko-Quan

DBK is Bone Prison

B22~BK~DBK, JI2, B22~BF1, dash, B22~DB4 (398)

You can also do raw DB1 launch after Bone Prison but I wasn't able to convert higher damage through that route

Last edited:
I'm a little late but here's my combo guide for Havik/Khameleon in case anyone still needs it.

I didn't bother including my usual ex bf1 corner setups in this one since it's not as consistent when you do it with Khameleon
Mannnnnnnnnnn this video amazing. Love the song choice too. I love playing with her as partner. She's amazing I'm flying around the screen like marvel. Lol but seriously how did you get that color pallete. Haven't gotten it yet lolol

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
Mannnnnnnnnnn this video amazing. Love the song choice too. I love playing with her as partner. She's amazing I'm flying around the screen like marvel. Lol but seriously how did you get that color pallete. Haven't gotten it yet lolol
Thanks and you get the silver/gold color palletes through character mastery, around level 34/35 I believe

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
Made a Havik/Darrius guide in case anyone wants to try out this team. Darrius is a lot of fun and his combo damage is solid but the real damage comes when you land Darrius' setups.

The midscreen DK setup catches a lot of people off guard, jails into B22 on block and breaks most armored wakeups (Doesn't work on Ashrah/Reptile etc.) The only downside is for the setup to work against delayed wakeup, you have to make the read, and timing the delayed DK can be inconsistent.

The meterless DK setups are the main ones you want to use sinces the 1 bar & full kameo setups don't work against wakeup D1 mashers and armored wakeups.

End of the video also includes an anti-armor/anti-fuzzy block option select for B22,1+3 however this can be a bit gimmicky against characters with fast armor like Johnny/Peacemaker since Kameo timing is more strict. But its good against characters like Raiden with a slower reversals.

Enjoy

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Havik comes with a couple nice setup moves with the different blood balls but he doesn't have obvious places to use them without sacrificing a lot of damage. What kameos have you all found that brings out the best setups in him?

I’d also like to know some blood ball set ups. Does he not have any? lol. A lot of the time I cancel the last hit of my ENbf2 combo into bf3. I get mileage out of it in the corner but it’s for sure gimmicky.

I want b22 1+3 to special cancel like peacekeeper but it will never happen because of ENbf2

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I’d also like to know some blood ball set ups. Does he not have any? lol. A lot of the time I cancel the last hit of my ENbf2 combo into bf3. I get mileage out of it in the corner but it’s for sure gimmicky.

I want b22 1+3 to special cancel like peacekeeper but it will never happen because of ENbf2
I do gimmicky ones ..
The ex is a good armour break but in relation to kombos , every time i use it it has a different hit reaction so i can never do any meaningful conversions after.
I have one with darous kameo which is get the knock down use down kameo dash f4 bf3 ex but only if i know they want to wakeup otherwise its repititions of
down kameo, dash , f4 bf1ex f4 db1
Quite a nice brutality ender tho lol

Ooh also , not sure if youre aware but set opponent to block reversal armour do b22 1+3 but also input db1 or super at the end , its a nice option select to keep in mind

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN

Watch quan cheesys videos he has setups in the corner with a few diff kameos. Kano, Stryker, scorpion, and jax I believe all can get a blood ball setup in the corner into either forward throw combo or low option. His videos are gold

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN
Dude 62% corner double ex arm puppet combo

bf2 ender is 56% LOL

Update: still labbing, IT GETS CRAZIER THAN THIS IF YOU GET THE SPLITS RECHARGE IN THERE

Last edited:

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN
K guys safe corner stunt double activation into armor bait combo.
OPTIONS:
51% 1 bar
55% 2 bar
59% 1 bar FB
63% 2 bar FB
41% meterless into meaty stunt double
41% exball setup

Can also do this
51% meterless with Janet (no meaty on kd) has stricter timing but can get it consistent
Can get 56% with 1 bar
61% with 2bars LOL very strict execution

Last edited:
K guys safe corner stunt double activation into armor bait combo.
OPTIONS:
51% 1 bar
55% 2 bar
59% 1 bar FB
63% 2 bar FB
41% meterless into meaty stunt double
41% exball setup

Can also do this
51% meterless with Janet (no meaty on kd) has stricter timing but can get it consistent
Can get 56% with 1 bar
61% with 2bars LOL very strict execution
Love all this stuff man. Goooooooood ishhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN
Some midscreen BNB’s for yall, still unsure if this kameo is viable enough.. no neutral help but decent kombos /corner carry and if you get them to the corner it’s insane. Whole gameplan with this kameo should be trying to push to the corner

The 41% and 37% can be ended in tether as well

Last edited:

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN
You can get a combo off his B224 string, F122, F13, sweep and jump kick by using forward kameo. Sadly no back throw combos.

Last edited:
You can get a combo off his B224 string, F122, F13, sweep and jump kick by using forward kameo. Sadly no back throw combos.
love the work your putting in man. Do double blood ball combos man. Forward 4 into blood ball then double or triple Janet punches are good stuff to for one kameo bar aswell. It's in the high 30's low 40s if you get all 3 Janets into tether. Janet finally give me a reason to use bloody ball twice in a combo and make it work. Lol

Fatality o

Cigretts PSN
love the work your putting in man. Do double blood ball combos man. Forward 4 into blood ball then double or triple Janet punches are good stuff to for one kameo bar aswell. It's in the high 30's low 40s if you get all 3 Janets into tether. Janet finally give me a reason to use bloody ball twice in a combo and make it work. Lol
Like b22 ball, f4 ball juggle? I find it’s inconsistent for me! But yeah does a few more percent. Cheers