What's new

Match-up Discussion Green Arrow In Depth Match Up Discussion (1.06)

So on the subject of Martian Manhunter...does everyone know about how you can use savage blast to blow up martian manhunters wakeup options, and how it gives you a free D1 Arrow if he wakes up with Psionic Push?

ando1184

Noob
So on the subject of Martian Manhunter...does everyone know about how you can use savage blast to blow up martian manhunters wakeup options, and how it gives you a free D1 Arrow if he wakes up with Psionic Push?
I didn't, can you go into more detail please?

Error404

Noob
6-4 DD , its completely even midscreen but once DD gets you to the corner as GA you are pretty much stuck there until you loose a life bar , also GA can't zone when the DD player has meter .

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
6-4 DD , its completely even midscreen but once DD gets you to the corner as GA you are pretty much stuck there until you loose a life bar , also GA can't zone when the DD player has meter .
The dash forward after a knockdown by DD in the corner is one of the most retarded things ever. Sometimes it will reverse my inputs, sometimes it will mess up the auto correct which makes me whiff, and sometimes it will do both. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do.

In the corner was where I lost most of my health. I think full screen is where I need to be, if you Supernova then I can punish with Up Arrow. It's just hard finding an opening, and then you have trait...

Error404

Noob
The dash forward after a knockdown by DD in the corner is one of the most retarded things ever. Sometimes it will reverse my inputs, sometimes it will mess up the auto correct which makes me whiff, and sometimes it will do both. I don't understand what I'm supposed to do.

In the corner was where I lost most of my health. I think full screen is where I need to be, if you Supernova then I can punish with Up Arrow. It's just hard finding an opening, and then you have trait...
Yeah and the thing is that i don't even need to supernova because arrows are single hits so i can just MB venom and be at advantage too , the only thing that comes to my mind as a way of escaping the corner as GA is not waking up ,blocking ES and maybe going for a throw , other than that I'm not familiar with GAs options or maybe he doesn't even really have any that work for this scenerio

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Yeah and the thing is that i don't even need to supernova because arrows are single hits so i can just MB venom and be at advantage too , the only thing that comes to my mind as a way of escaping the corner as GA is not waking up ,blocking ES and maybe going for a throw , other than that I'm not familiar with GAs options or maybe he doesn't even really have any that work for this scenerio
If I do nothing then that's another mixup I need to block. Blocking ES is inconsistent online so that makes it worse.

We can play it more sometime if you want.

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
Oh snap what's up. Yeah I play on 360, but not too often though I don't particularly like online play.

Are you going to the Austin tournament this weekend? We can run some sets there

LEGEND

YES!
Having to block a few earthshakers in the corner isn't a big deal, and its really the only point where Arrow is at Doomsday's mercy. Midscreen you have control of the match, and even when DD traits up he has to respect you since you can react to any dash in with 33-savage blast (wasting some of his trait and getting him off you).

i have a small write up of some stuff in the OP if anyone wants to check it out