What's new

Give Awkward Sloth and Saltshaker your Props

How will Tweedy do?

• Disappear in pools like forever king's shoes

• Silence the haters from the top 8 stage

Results are only viewable after voting.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
This community is boss so I just wanted to help add to the hype. As I started reading Tweedy's post he may come off as an ass at times, but he legit wants to play and back up his talk, and just compete in the game in general. It's clearly what's most important to him and we've all been there at one point or another.

I'm glad I was able to help all this happen and add to TCW. I don't think I, or the few of us deserve any props though. The community gives back more than enough to everyone whether we appreciate it or not. I'll be enjoying TCW like everyone here so it's the same as any other entertainment you support.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
This community is boss so I just wanted to help add to the hype. As I started reading Tweedy's post he may come off as an ass at times, but he legit wants to play and back up his talk, and just compete in the game in general. It's clearly what's most important to him and we've all been there at one point or another.

I'm glad I was able to help all this happen and add to TCW. I don't think I, or the few of us deserve any props though. The community gives back more than enough to everyone whether we appreciate it or not. I'll be enjoying TCW like everyone here so it's the same as any other entertainment you support.
Shh, they'll give me your props down the line anyway

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Tbh tweedy deserves to shit on every single one of you if he does well. Idk why he gets shit for Alien. It's not like he is going to be dunking on Kenshis and Tanyas. It's going to be more Aliens, Takedas, and Mileenas lmao

Tweedy

Noob
Tbh tweedy deserves to shit on every single one of you if he does well. Idk why he gets shit for Alien. It's not like he is going to be dunking on Kenshis and Tanyas. It's going to be more Aliens, Takedas, and Mileenas lmao
Dragon Naginata doesn't even lose that badly to Alien but that's neither here nor there.

It's so weird that this community thinks people are carried, when they fight high mid tier characters minimum.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
he doesn't get shit for alien...He gets shit for saying he is a top player without leaving his house and for saying crazy mu numbers like alien loses 9-1 to FF
As far as FF vs Alien, just read his post from this thread. He certainly got shit for Alien when he played Brady. All of Brady's dick riders jumped on him instantly. But Tweedy is a grown ass man and can speak for himself so I'm done here.

Tweedy

Noob
As far as FF vs Alien, just read his post from this thread. He certainly got shit for Alien when he played Brady. All of Brady's dick riders jumped on him instantly. But Tweedy is a grown ass man and can speak for himself so I'm done here.
Yeah

If I beat up Buffalo's Sub(if he switches to Sektor it's a different story though) and I get shit about Alien, that's fine. Sub Zero is probably high mid tier but he gets dunked on by Alien.

If I beat Reo or Hayatei though? Reo will either use Alien, or an obscure counterpick, most likely. Hayatei will use Ronin who is just as good as Tarkatan. How am I carried for winning sets like that?

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Big ups to everyone who help pay tweedys way to tcw. Tbh i think he will do well. A good player with a good character will produce good results. Only thing i hate is, why does everyone scramble to help someone attend an event if they think the person is causing drama? Is it for a potential blow up? I've played some solid people here who cant attend events but i never see them get any help.

I kinda wonder, do people really want him to do well, or is everyone going so hard in the hopes that he will fail and a blow up will commence for entertainment purposes?

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Big ups to everyone who help pay tweedys way to tcw. Tbh i think he will do well. A good player with a good character will produce good results. Only thing i hate is, why does everyone scramble to help someone attend an event if they think the person is causing drama? Is it for a potential blow up? I've played some solid people here who cant attend events but i never see them get any help.

I kinda wonder, do people really want him to do well, or is everyone going so hard in the hopes that he will fail and a blow up will commence for entertainment purposes?
Branding. People know of Tweedy, therefore, purely statistically, there'll be more people willing to sponsor him

We all know that if Tweedy starts doing good and continues to keep going to tournaments he will become a positive asset to the community and quite possibly a figure head. The people thinking he's just gonna be a douchebag 24/7 and hate on everyone are low key scumbags and just want to use him as their token of "entertainment" because they don't find MKX to be enjoyable enough for them with the high level of play displayed at tournaments.

These same people couldn't care less about Tweedy ruining possible esport sponsors, burning bridges of opportunities with potential companies, or making great friends with players, and etc. They literally just want to see shit and drama started for the sake of indulging in popcorn eating buttery goodness.
Dammmnnnnnnnnnn

Does it actually matter? Also people provide money to be entertained most of the time they sponsored tweedy because they saw that the result of them sponsoring him would be entertaining being a good player isn t enough.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Does it actually matter? Also people provide money to be entertained most of the time they sponsored tweedy because they saw that the result of them sponsoring him would be entertaining being a good player isn t enough.
So being a good player isnt enough in a fighting game, people also want to see if you'll fail for a blow up or send u if they think it will bring drama... aka entertainment. Gotcha.

Tweedy

Noob
So being a good player isnt enough in a fighting game, people also want to see if you'll fail for a blow up or send u if they think it will bring drama... aka entertainment. Gotcha.
Lol

I saw Raganrok(won't let me tag him), make a really nice thread about wanting to play Kitana's, no one responded, and he tweeted "if I would have called out every Kitana maliciously, I would have gotten games then".

It's just how it goes. At a point I gotta cool the jets though.

We all know that if Tweedy starts doing good and continues to keep going to tournaments he will become a positive asset to the community and quite possibly a figure head. The people thinking he's just gonna be a douchebag 24/7 and hate on everyone are low key scumbags and just want to use him as their token of "entertainment" because they don't find MKX to be enjoyable enough for them with the high level of play displayed at tournaments.

These same people couldn't care less about Tweedy ruining possible esport sponsors, burning bridges of opportunities with potential companies, or making great friends with players, and etc. They literally just want to see shit and drama started for the sake of indulging in popcorn eating buttery goodness.
Not everyone has a hidden agenda or wants to be a messssssy ass bitch:) Some people might genuinely feel that he is a douche bag.

The only other way is to be a beast with a top 5 worst character or variation in a game, to be a loyalist and too be super nice and friendly with everyone online

@Tweedy did you include the RM? That's usually what most forget.

That thread I made in the Kitana forums was viewed by over 100 people before I tweeted that as well.

I began and have thus far continued with my MKX run on a personal grind and spending a great deal of time in helping people in the community level up, spread knowledge etc.

If anything this entire Saga if you can call it that shows that I may have gone about things the wrong way. Something I may end up taking into account for Injustice 2.