What's new

getting back into the game, picking up supes

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
So after my xbox getting owned by tech issues (rrod and more) I ended up with a ps3 and a hiatus from injustice for a few months. I was a bane player primarily but for some reason I've been wanting to pick up supes.

I've been reading these forums for tech and the pieces of match-up info that i've been able to find and was wondering if there was perhaps a guide or a thread with consolidated info? Maybe a youtube channel? I've found some info but its very scattered and a lot of the stickied threads are outdated.

If anything like this exists, could someone point me in that direction? Thanks in advance guys.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
You know, a Supes visual guide is definitely long overdue. If no one steps to the plate I'll start working on it.

Edit: As for your question I don't know if there's a concise guide out, the combo thread is a good place to start but it's got a lot of situational stuff.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
You know, a Supes visual guide is definitely long overdue. If no one steps to the plate I'll start working on it.

Edit: As for your question I don't know if there's a concise guide out, the combo thread is a good place to start but it's got a lot of situational stuff.
Slayer said he was working on one.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Yea......I remember us having a convo about this at some point lol. With my cert in June this will be tough so we should def bring some other people on board
I'll help with anything that needs to be written, I don't have the technological knowledge or software yet. :p