What's new

Found something strange....

TONY-T

Mad scientist
This is probably worthless info for the most part, but i found it weird.

I did a 23 hit combo (no wall, no reset) and when i try and end it with an EXragdoll+throw, the throw will NOT come out. The EXragdoll bit comes out fine but for some reason i wasnt able to get the throw to come out.

Im guessing it has something to do with the amount of hits you have in the combo, or the amount of times they bounce on the ground during the combo.

Its a badass combo btw. You will see it in my new vid when its ready :)

Sprint

Noob
It happens if you press anything except for throw in between the ragdoll and the throw inputs.

It's really easy for this to happen when doing FK,FK into ragdoll. If you release the second FK late, you can trigger the ragdoll with negative edge before pressing FK again, which the game regards as an extra input and kills the throw input.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
It happens if you press anything except for throw in between the ragdoll and the throw inputs.

It's really easy for this to happen when doing FK,FK into ragdoll. If you release the second FK late, you can trigger the ragdoll with negative edge before pressing FK again, which the game regards as an extra input and kills the throw input.
lol i know about that dude. This is something different! It really doesnt work after the combo im doing.

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
yeah that happens to me aswell Tony, I think its because the character has too much mommentum and just flies out to quickly to grab them lol...well thats what it looks like anyway.