What's new

General/Other Flash's "Running Man Stance" should be buffed

hecta

Noob
I wish the stages had more interactables to "get in" instead of jumping back for light characters. Though there are some exceptions where you get a divekick interactable which benefit Flash greatly.

I had a nasty time last night playing against deathstroke on WW's home stage (forget the name). Once deathstroke gets to the ring-pull...what can flash do?

TogetherLemon

Robot Blueberry
You probably aren't playing Flash right... The real use of running man stance is a good mixup potential. I usually use it after I knock down opponents, as I can use it to stuff wakeup attacks, and if they try to block I will just choose the button which they aren't blocking for. Good players will be able to block on reaction for this move, but it is pretty quick so it's not easy. I usually use Lightning Charge or Flying Uppercut to close distance, it covers a good amount of distance and has quick enough recovery to avoid getting hit by projectiles.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
My biggest problem in this game is trying to fight a zoner/runner with a pure rushdown char against this damn 90sec clock. Flash isn't fast enough xD

Pretty hard to play patiently against turtle players when you have such a time to finish the rounds :/