What's new

Firestorms Vortex.

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Hey Firestorm community. With the new patch comes a new vortex. In collaboration with Gunshow we have some seriously strong set-ups. This one I believe is more powerful than previous, especially with level 3 trait, devastating in terms of both mix-ups and damage. His new buffs in the patch has given Firestorm many more opportunities to get his vortex game going.

There are 4 parts to help consolidate the information.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Last edited:

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Back on topic, this looks insanely dirty, especially with the level 3 trait on. I honestly don't know if I want to see how it works in the corner lol

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
This is nasty. A vortex that even if you block the crossup/no crossup 50/50 you go into a low/overhead 50/50.

Why would they buff firestorm?
I don't really think they intended to give him such a bs option off his restand. This was probably just a fuckup.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
So go pick him up and see how good will you do with him ;) I use him since few months now and hes not easy. Im not saying hes high execution or smth but definitely not as easy as some chars in this game.
I use this character basically since release so yeah...
Easy execution and conversions, just like most of the characters in this game.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Great, another set of fuckery to look out for. So basically, if you block right on the jump in, pushblock and hope your character has a good way to get in afterwards lol

Vex

Noob
I said before they even released patch Firestorm was going to have a Batman type restand but I stand corrected... HE HAS A RESTAND BETTER THAN BATMAN J2! Fuck this community y'all so stupid y'all got batmans toned down to get firestorms amped up! Let's see how long til y'all go on a Firestorm witch hunt
Don't think it's our fault he got buffed lol. I don't think anyone was expecting a firestorm buff in the first place.

ZonalsEnd

"Let's turn up the heat!"
Juicy......Glad I've played him from the beginning and already have all of these buttons down...

Reactions: jmt