What's new

Favorite DC Universe Character?

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Vicki Vale, Jimmy Olsen, Ma Kent, Nora Freeze, Batman & Robin Bane, Harvey Bullock, Calendar Man and Captain Boomerang. :joker:

No but seriously... I don't know. :O

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Captain Cold
He has morals that most villains don't really have. He doesn't kill women, children, and speedsters.
He wields one of the most powerful weapons of the DCU.
He leads his own team.
He doesn't take crap from anyone.
And this :d
View attachment 6324
I would love to hear your point of view on how you would want him adapted into this game as DLC, trait and supermove wise. Also what skins you would want him to have.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
No but seriously, Batman, Joker, Mr. Freeze, Bane, Green Arrow, and Deathstroke.

Too bad I don't like playing as Joker, Green Arrow or Deathstroke in Injustice.

For Injustice I like: Batman, Catwoman, Bane and Scorpion. :)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
You know whats funny, I never really was a big fan of MK. Its my love for DC and Injustice that brought me to this forum. So I feel like a Komplete noob when people talk about MK and similarities and differences between the 2 games. Like Kano tier or whatever that is idk.
Kano tier just means bottom tier... poor Kano. :(

But yeah. To be honest Injustice is what brought me to the forums. But I am one of the biggest MK fans around. Not too good at the game though. :p

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
No but seriously, Batman, Joker, Mr. Freeze, Bane, Green Arrow, and Deathstroke.

Too bad I don't like playing as Joker, Green Arrow or Deathstroke in Injustice.

For Injustice I like: Batman, Catwoman, Bane and Scorpion. :)
I would love to see The Penguin. Lmfao he could float around on his umbrella and shoot out Hypno gas at people.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
Do you main Lobo? If so I'm happy that you're choosing not to play a different character just because of Tier. From what I hear Lobo kinda sucks in this game. He needs a few buffs.
I've taken a break from Bane for the time being my Lobo is getting pretty good I'm enjoying playing him.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I've taken a break from Bane for the time being my Lobo is getting pretty good I'm enjoying playing him.
Nice. It's epic that you're getting good with him now because he's probably going to get future buffs then you'll just become the new Salt Dispenser once that happens.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Batman had always been my favorite DC character and I was a big time fan of his Rogue Gallery.. Then Harley Quinn showed up in '92.. The animated series did a great job with her and then DC brought her into the comics.. Being born on April 1st I tend to like Fool/Jester characters and I was ALL about her, then came her backstory and I was hooked...a Dr in Arkham who fell for an inmate (Joker).. They go on crime sprees together.... Awesome.

I was very excited she was announced for IGAU and I made my mind up pre release that she was my main... In fact, her inclusion was one of the main factors I picked up IGAU.. NRS and WB did a great job representing her as a character in IGAU, unfortunately it hurts her overall viability in a fighting game sense.. But since I am not competing for money... I am having tons of fun overcoming her obstacles win or lose. She actually fits the mold of the character type I love.. Obnoxious, Annoying, make your opponent just want to put you through the floor, and a character other players HATE losing to.. (Vega/Claw in SF series, Spidey in Marvel, Johnny Cage early MK, The Joker in MKvsDCU) Now Harley <3