What's new

Ed Boon Posts Teaser Images of Sindel

With Sindel coming in a few weeks, Ed Boon has been posting some teasers up on Twitter. Not much to talk about beyond her looking cool and purple, so check it all out below:

The timer thing at the bottom suggests that he pulled this from whatever trailer they put together, which further suggests it should be dropping soon. Keep an eye out for that and here's another one from earlier in the week (if you missed it).

Comments

I dunno bro I like the design. Kinda reminds me of some of the good designs in the 3d era. Hair looks pretty wack but it's probably due to some mechanical reason or the fact its the customizable part of her.
Fair enough. I'm not digging the character art this time. The actors are on point but most of the designs just don't appeal to me.

I'm optimistic that her hair will look better in motion as this is only a screen grab from the trailer. Also you can infer some functionality from how it's split in four, which i feel is better/more dynamic than one big anime hair chunk.

Diggin' the design overall. It's got a dominatrix-lite vibe. Boustier, corset-ish, garter belt etc... Very curious about her alt costumes.

Another female covered head to toe. I hate 2019. My wife won’t let me eat Chic-fil-a. Ed boon won’t let me see boobs. TYM won’t let me say (soap bar in my mouth). Hell, my kids even say happy meals are causing deforestation. C’mon Ed, make MK great again.
i just got banned from PS4 for 2 weeks cause some liberal snowflake fuck ball got offended i beat his ass and called him a pussy. so he reported me, and i got shut down.... now im going to miss the krypt event today... im offended he was offended. wheres my lollipop?

i am sure not gonna main her but i like her fight scene with nightwolf in mk9 story mode. That was epic..

I was not expecting her hair to be that long, or split into four clear 'limbs', which do look so flat that they need to be a gameplay element, because otherwise you could design them to float prettier as a backdrop... so this should mean she uses her hair a lot more than she previously has.

Cue comparisons to D'Vorah.

I was not expecting her hair to be that long, or split into four clear 'limbs', which do look so flat that they need to be a gameplay element, because otherwise you could design them to float prettier as a backdrop... so this should mean she uses her hair a lot more than she previously has.

Cue comparisons to D'Vorah.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we get something similar to Brainiac gameplay

I like her design. I’m still behind the idea that a video game character is not supposed to fulfill your sexual desires soooo.. I’m here for it lol