What's new

Does Batgirl Make IGAU Better or Worse?

Is IGAU better with or without Batgirl?

• Total voters

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Batgirl is strong, but i dont feel like she broke the game. The game had alot of crazy stuff that characters could do.

MMH was pretty dumb tho. the OH tele needed to cost meter. A tracking launching overhead (in a HBTB game) that was safe was absurd. you had to have the meter for a MB b3 to punish or time a backdash, it was such a silly demand from your opponent at the cost of just doing a special move. And he had the orbs and all the other zoning bullshit on top of that.

Meter on the OH tele would have 'normalized' it

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Right. Green Arrow I suppose.
Batgirl, mmh, AM, flash, Zod, sinestro, Bane, Superman, WW

Then you get to the "honest" top tiers like Batman, Deathstroke, Raven, GL, DD, Killer Frost...

So yeah, there was a tonne of ridiculously broken shit in injustice even with batgirl removed.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
Batgirl, mmh, AM, flash, Zod, sinestro, Bane, Superman, WW

Then you get to the "honest" top tiers like Batman, Deathstroke, Raven, GL, DD, Killer Frost...

So yeah, there was a tonne of ridiculously broken shit in injustice even with batgirl removed.
What I implied is that there aren't 8 foxes. There is definitely more than one fox; Batgirl, Martian Manhunter, and Zod are undeniable.

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
You say, "yeah, there was a tonne of ridiculously broken shit in injustice even with batgirl removed." as if I ever tried to make the opposite point which is akin to putting words in my mouth I did not say. What I implied is that there aren't 8 foxes. There is definitely more than one fox; Batgirl, Martian Manhunter, and Zod are undeniable.
Again, I'd add at a bare minimum flash and aquaman to that list if not sinestro, bane, wowo and superman.

That was the point I was making. When you replied "green arrow" I thought it was pretty obvious that you meant that there weren't other "foxes" since GA was a relatively low tier character.

Removing batgirl from the game actually wouldn't help balance as much as removing say AM, MMH or Zod. Batgirl's matchups weren't really polarising except for cyborg (which AM, MMH and Zod also 7-3). If you wanted the "hens to prosper" it'd be better to remove any of the afore mentioned characters to at least get rid of the most bullshit matchups in the game.

People just don't like dealing with looping 50/50s, which is entirely fair enough. Batgirl didn't 'gate keep' any characters from top tier; unlike MMH, Zod and AM (and even Bane and sinestro).

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
Again, I'd add at a bare minimum flash and aquaman to that list if not sinestro, bane, wowo and superman.

That was the point I was making. When you replied "green arrow" I thought it was pretty obvious that you meant that there weren't other "foxes" since GA was a relatively low tier character.

Removing batgirl from the game actually wouldn't help balance as much as removing say AM, MMH or Zod. Batgirl's matchups weren't really polarising except for cyborg (which AM, MMH and Zod also 7-3). If you wanted the "hens to prosper" it'd be better to remove any of the afore mentioned characters to at least get rid of the most bullshit matchups in the game.

People just don't like dealing with looping 50/50s, which is entirely fair enough. Batgirl didn't 'gate keep' any characters from top tier; unlike MMH, Zod and AM (and even Bane and sinestro).
Sorry dude I'm just on edge today. Just edited that post you replied to.

In regards to Sinestro; i think the character is too reliant on his trait which he must somehow find the time to charge unlike Martian and Zod who's traits charge automatically and arguably are better characters barring traits. Does Batgirl even have a trait? (she barely has a reason to use it).

Superman has the stigma of S-tier but after his many nerfs he just wasn't top notch anymore. Even the champion of Evo (KDZ), who won it with Superman, said the character wasn't good anymore. I think his niche in the meta was ignoring characters armor; serving as a counter-pick for Bane, Grundy, Lex, and such.

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
she went "5-5" with so many characters because nobody seemed to measure risk/reward safe coinflips in matchup numbers. ya she didn't shut down neutral 10-0 or stop you from moving on the screen like zod-lex but you're guessing for half your life everytime she vortexes you to the corner with her safe midscreen vortex.

She had the best version or one of the best of every tool in the game and safe vortexes but since she's not instantly on top of you at the batgirl's player will it's "5-5" ok lol

the only thing that balanced batgirl is batgirl player's fundamentals tbh. Martian probably beats her tho

Last edited:

trufenix

bye felicia
You'd have to reduce the cast list by like 3 on the top AND bottom to have a "better" game. I can't think of any two characters that if they just disappeared would actually make people happier playing injustice at a high level.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
(Almost) Everybody in the game has insane damage potential, she can just get to hers way easier than most.
I get that. But when you add in her other tools like smoke bomb and her 50 50, she felt more than complete. She wasn't the only character that felt like that though.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I get that. But when you add in her other tools like smoke bomb and her 50 50, she felt more than complete. She wasn't the only character that felt like that though.
Nobody mentions the actually broke stuff about her which were her unblockable resets.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Sorry dude I'm just on edge today. Just edited that post you replied to.

In regards to Sinestro; i think the character is too reliant on his trait which he must somehow find the time to charge unlike Martian and Zod who's traits charge automatically and arguably are better characters barring traits. Does Batgirl even have a trait? (she barely has a reason to use it).

Superman has the stigma of S-tier but after his many nerfs he just wasn't top notch anymore. Even the champion of Evo (KDZ), who won it with Superman, said the character wasn't good anymore. I think his niche in the meta was ignoring characters armor; serving as a counter-pick for Bane, Grundy, Lex, and such.
Supes was not a counter pick for Bane that match up was even, slightly Supes favor depending on stage. Flash was the Bane counterpick in terms of blowing up armor and dropping stupid damage if he was in debuff

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Supes was not a counter pick for Bane that match up was even, slightly Supes favor depending on stage. Flash was the Bane counterpick in terms of blowing up armor and dropping stupid damage if he was in debuff
Zatanna was the bane counterpick.