What's new

General/Other - Kotal Kahn Do you think GamesCom is perfect for Kotal Kahn trailer?

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
I mean, how come we didnt get any variations trailer like raiden's or kano's?

especially with this character's confusing styles and totems.

people were expecting kano's trailer to drop at gameascom, but since its been shown couple days ahead, no one can tell if we r gonna get another new character reveal, but dont u think Kotal deserves a breakdown trailer?

at least its better than footage (in case) of the lately revealed characters.

I would really love me a Kahn's trailer!

Thoughts?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
No i doubt they they use a big major Conference to show an already reveals char

its the same as MK9 and Injustice,
they showed Combo Video's for some but not for the ones showing at the start.

E

Eldriken

They need a variation explanation video for Kotal already so we can know what his totems do.

E

Eldriken

glad to see another confused brother lol
I would even accept the pictures with the variation descriptions that they've posted for a few characters. I just want to know what they do, damn it.

Didn't they already say those totems would act as buffs and debuffs?

I'm assuming they would increase/decrease power, defense and speed. But yeah it'd be nice to know exactly what they do..

E

Eldriken

Didn't they already say those totems would act as buffs and debuffs?

I'm assuming they would increase/decrease power, defense and speed. But yeah it'd be nice to know exactly what they do.
I think all we know is that whatever they do lasts so long as they're on screen/summoned. Which I'm wondering if by "on screen" they mean if you summon one in the corner and move to the other side of the stage and they're of screen if they don't provide whatever it is that they provide.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Its really surprising that the new characters didnt get the raiden and kano treatment.

They should be introduced in a nice elegant way just like those trailers but ya i can hope cant i.