What's new

Dear Supergirl community...

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Guys I need help with the Joker/Supergirl MU. I've been grinding this out in the lab and online consistently since before the patch and now I'm struggling more.

Joker can't zone her

can't jump in on her

he has no really way to open her up

when he's in the corner, he can't do shit other then pushblock, make a hard read or mb roll and hope it doesn't get interrupted

Half his moves whiff on her

She punishes his whiffs bad

He can't keep her out of the sky consistently due to the instant air dash cross up interrupting his slow d2 or without making a good read.

I mean this MU is becoming increasingly difficult.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

@supergirl

Idk who all plays her

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Bait and punish the teleport or any jump in's. Joker's d2 is pretty epic. Or you could always pick another character..

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Bait and punish the teleport or any jump in's. Joker's d2 is pretty epic. Or you could always pick another character..
I agree with jokers d2 being pretty epic but it's slow and if that supergirl is doing instant air dash it's so free for her to crush his d2 so in just end up blocking instead. If I make the read, I will instant air j1 to catch it but if I read wrong she's blowing up my whiff jump attack. I like to dissect the MU as best I can. I am a character loyalist unfortunately lol

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Good supergirls never teleport except to chip or to whiff punish something. Or in the rare case as a punish like bloodnado
For real, the only time I see a supergirl teleport is to punish my gunshot or they get a j2 hit confirm or something of that nature

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Good supergirls never teleport except to chip or to whiff punish something. Or in the rare case as a punish like bloodnado
Or to AA in the case of floating characters. Like if I see Supes or Braniac floating for air shenanigans (say, I read or react to the start of air laser), a regular tele can knock them down and let me continue playing my game.