What's new

Tech Cyborg Technology Development Thread

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I have a thought. What about this corner combo although i never tried it out yet. 3 mb Pf, d2, 2 mb pf, d2xxgh.... quick stand material or nah?

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
I have a thought. What about this corner combo although i never tried it out yet. 3 mb Pf, d2, 2 mb pf, d2xxgh.... quick stand material or nah?
I just tried it, and it seems pretty interesting. All I can say for now is that I will try it out in battle and see how it goes, but cool idea!

just_2swift

I just tried it, and it seems pretty interesting. All I can say for now is that I will try it out in battle and see how it goes, but cool idea!
Yeah i know multiple d2s creates quick stand situations ill try to squeeze 3 d2s when i get home combine that with gh to create ambiguous cross up situations

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Hey guys I'm going be one PSN this weekend on Friday I'll be online at around 5:00pm west coast time and I'll pretty play for the whole night, I might get off for a second but I'll be right back on. Saturday and Sunday I'll be one all day, people I'm looking to play is Just2Swift, Ram, and most importantly I wanna play balding I'm a lot rusty n any get back into things so please hit me

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Well if your FOR SURE going to one of those majors ill be happy to meet you at one bro ive been looking to go to a major so if u have any plans on going to any of them hit my inbox

just_2swift

I was on yesterday but i had to get off early i saw ram but couldn't play em. Having a lady in you life is a whole new animal
:D

Reactions: Ram