What's new

Breakthrough Cyborg Midscreen OTG and Corner Crossup

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Can't Cyborg do some earthshacker type stuff with target acquired? If only it had faster start-up...
If it was a low yeah, but it hits overhead. Some people won't know this and will see missiles going towards their feet and block low.

InFlames

dead
If it was a low yeah, but it hits overhead. Some people won't know this and will see missiles going towards their feet and block low.
Yeah I've done the same when the game came out, it looks nothing like an overhead. By earthshaker I mean quick mix-up, like a non-cross up j2 into a cross up TA.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I like this tech. I've been messing w ji2 3xxPF (mb) ji2 3xxPF (mb) 3xxTA 1xxgrapple into a b3 reset.

But can't you jump out of the TA setup? Even if the standing 1 hits on my recording I can jump out of the setup. This is a known problem with the corner TA setups, and why I'd end with the Relaxed grapple vortex usually.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I like this tech. I've been messing w ji2 3xxPF (mb) ji2 3xxPF (mb) 3xxTA 1xxgrapple into a b3 reset.

But can't you jump out of the TA setup? Even if the standing 1 hits on my recording I can jump out of the setup. This is a known problem with the corner TA setups, and why I'd end with the Relaxed grapple vortex usually.
Really? Didn't even think to jump. Sonic Fox has multiple setups for this though. We were just demonstrating a couple to get the creative juices flowing.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Really? Didn't even think to jump. Sonic Fox has multiple setups for this though. We were just demonstrating a couple to get the creative juices flowing.
I mean you could still bait the jump out back into a corner combo, so its still a good guessing game. From messing with it a little I was able to jump out though. Unless I'm doing something wrong.

@Relaxedstate