• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALREADY KNOWN TECH!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Holy balls that must be hard to do O_O
D'you try to throw in a standing 4? Just for shits n giggles?
But is there any 50 without the Bangport?

And, Id've given you credit for the combo, but it's honestly impossible to tell who comes up with these first sometimes. I doubt I'll ever get credit for anything, considering I don't even know if I may or may have not posted something new.

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
damn... shit was getting entertaining.... lol

at least the thread is back on topic now i guess :(

xTac

Noob
Holy balls that must be hard to do O_O
D'you try to throw in a standing 4? Just for shits n giggles?
But is there any 50 without the Bangport?

And, Id've given you credit for the combo, but it's honestly impossible to tell who comes up with these first sometimes. I doubt I'll ever get credit for anything, considering I don't even know if I may or may have not posted something new.
Its not that hard to land. I wouldnt call it BnB though.

Standing 4? At what point? I dont see where i would fit that in.

Maybe... this is the only one i know at this point.

have paypal?

Finally got around to that 50%. Damn, it's actually pretty easy to do consistently...even online if it's not too laggy.
Great find.
But could you add a Jump Kick before you teleport? Maybe for oh say...51 or 52%?

Altaire

Noob
JIP, 21 xx Iceball, JIP, 211+2, EX Tele, 34, f221 xx Slide

edit: five bucks someone is gonna show up 2 months from now and make a thread "CSZ 50% 1 bar combo"

:)
Wow, finally a combo that's new and interesting. I'm really liking this.

You should be able to link a jump back jumpkick before the teleport feasibly, and it might actually make it easier to land due to the height you'll catch them at. I'll experiment with it later. I really like this one though, it's clever. I wouldn't use it for just 2% more than I can normally get, but if the combo can be boosted to even 52%, that'd be well worth one bar.

Anyhow, I tried the first two combos listed in the thread. The first one is extremely, extremely impractical. It doesn't matter if you can potentially learn to get it perfect, because if you miss it even once, the delay in 1 1 2 slide will cause you to eat a full combo punish. This makes it strictly less practical than his other 48% corner combos. xTac's is my favorite as far as the 48% corner combos go, but even the age-old double 2 1 1+2 combo is preferable (I've never liked that combo, though).

EDIT: Tried it, there's ostensibly no way to link the teleport off any kind of attack. The gravity scaling causes them to drop like a rock if you try anything. I'm experimenting with a way to boost the combo damage, so I'll let you know if I come up with anything.