What's new

Creating a Video Series to help People get a general understanding of the characters they wanna play

Rodshod123

OH BABY!!!
hey guys the name Neal and i'm startng a series of videos for Injustice Gods Among Us in which people can choose what characters they would like to see me play as, so they can get a visual understanding of how to play the character they love. For starters i'm far from a "noob" lol i'm a great at street fighter games, was a great mortal kombat player, entered in tournies and all that good stuff. I just wanna help ppl out if they're trying to learn a character and they need somewhere to start from and have no idea where to begin. i have a great understanding of all the characters thx to playing all builds of the game with lots of labbing and just basic & advanced knowledge of the mechanics etc. If, you have time check it out. Below is my first video, featuring Doomsday, the game was a little laggy but u can get a general understand. Next will be Lex Luthor, i will also be making tutorial vids in the future. Hope ppl will check it out later. :)

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I want to be that guy nobody likes.

I didn't get your video. It didn't really give me a higher understanding of the character, and you were doing some pretty mid-tier stuff.

No pressure, no optimized combos for both midscreen and corner after different strings, d1 after cross over? That GL player had no idea what he was doing lol

6/10.

Sry.

Appreciate the intention though, but a commentary would've been nice.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I want to be that guy nobody likes.

I didn't get your video. It didn't really give me a higher understanding of the character, and you were doing some pretty mid-tier stuff.

No pressure, no optimized combos for both midscreen and corner after different strings, d1 after cross over? That GL player had no idea what to do lol

6/10.

Sry.
It's a nice introduction for newer players, even if a few things are misinformed. :) Baby steps, everybody learns. Good intentions y'know

Rodshod123

OH BABY!!!
Its was a little laggy so it was hard to really the things I wanted to do. I have better bids tho, I just wanna gets someone who has trouble a lil start :)

Reactions: RYX