What's new

Congrats IKizzLE!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Ikizzle you're the man. i've been inspired by players before, but your Sektor seriously made me simply drop him because I can't do what you do with him. You're awesome. congratulations.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
For real Ikizzle and Maxter both winning tourneys on the same weekend with Sektor. Maxter soo good with soo many characters and IKizzle has a truly Killa Sektor. Sektor has been getting so much exposure lately, with these two wins, Ketchup in the UK, Eklectic in La, and STH goin back to Sektor looked really good too. all truly great Sektors.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
no offense to maxter, and im sure he played great, but Ikizzle used sektor throughout the entire of his tournament, whereas to my knowledge maxter only used sektor to counterpick grand finals

Ikizzle = Sektor of America. :) well played dude.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
no offense to maxter, and im sure he played great, but Ikizzle used sektor throughout the entire of his tournament, whereas to my knowledge maxter only used sektor to counterpick grand finals

Agree entirely. Taking a character throughout an entire tournament and coming out on top is a much larger hallmark than using the character to counter pick with. in my opinion. Although maxter has a very solid sektor.

Good stuff Ikizzle, I like how far you've come in a short space of time!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
IKizzLE is the sektor of america and honestly he plays sektor like butter

Great stuff

Osu 16 Bit

So w 2 Sektors winning majors what sort of sektor community blowup can we expect now on the next kTP ?

ikizzle also tore through his pool using only sektor at FR. he deserves that title :p

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Agree entirely. Taking a character throughout an entire tournament and coming out on top is a much larger hallmark than using the character to counter pick with. in my opinion. Although maxter has a very solid sektor.

Good stuff Ikizzle, I like how far you've come in a short space of time!
I find it weird that you reply to your brother on TYM, wouldn't it be easier just to turn around and say "I agree"? Twins :S

ZD Complex

Oooooo Si!
Does anybody know if this Tournament is goin to be up loaded on YouTube?
Or if anyone can give me a website to watch the tournament.