What's new

Combo Breaker 2019 : Game + Stream Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I believe it's a girl that has they/them pronouns?

Where that Gina line from? I heard Cass say it while playing XD
I was confused because the announcers were saying "he" "him" but was confused on who they were talking about. Man, this pronoun shit is too much even for my gay Black ass.

But DAAAAMN GINA is from an old school Black 90s show called MARTIN which came from the LEGENDARY Comedian Martin Lawrence. It was kinda his signature saying. And if Cassie says the whole thing, then she just got 100x more RIGHTEOUS in my book ;)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I was confused because the announcers were saying "he" "him" but was confused on who they were talking about. Man, this pronoun shit is too much even for my gay Black ass.

But DAAAAMN GINA is from an old school Black 90s show called MARTIN which came from the LEGENDARY Comedian Martin Lawrence. It was kinda his signature saying. And if Cassie says the whole thing, then she just got 100x more RIGHTEOUS in my book ;)
Yeah same, too old for this stuff, yo.

Sweet! I'll check that out. Yep, she says "Daamn Gina!" Time to pick her up Beezy? ;)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
yikes - Jer got reckless with the air gunshots -
@Vslayer
how do you find the Kabal matchup?
It's tough, I would say they both are really good and have similar tools. I think Cassie's advantage is the low gunshot but it's still really close. I would say 5-5. It's all on the players at this point. Jer was solid but Kabal's buzzsaws seem tricky to go under with the low gunshot.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Its one of those times where variation also matters. Digital Soldier can keep Kabal out using Kneecappin and Air Bullet Barrage. Kabal can counter the Kneecappin with his Air Buzzsaw, but Cassie can also counter his Air Buzzsaw. All in all, its probably her most equal matchup in her Digital Soldier variation. If Cassie's using Yaas Queen, I see it going more in Kabal's favor.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
not to sound negative but KitanaPrime gameplay looks off w/o Kitana...too bad he doesnt gel with her. Jade seems -not his style????

watch he makes me eat those words...lol

---so KP Jade is pretty good, i guess the early match was a bad matchup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.