What's new

Strategy Bloodball 50-52% BnB +(More)

Fresh out the lab and got some more stuff for my fellow blood brothers to play around with so lets get started shall we?

First Up: Blood Ball Combos (Cautionary not to be Abused) clocking in from max damage of 50-52% an all new high for skarlet mid screen when chip is included, caution tho, dont wanna abuse this or you will eat a wake up from a character such as kabal, this is to be used randomly, and if any poor fool is dumb enough to try to just jump out of this and the skarlet user reads this? Then that poor soul can expect to tact on 15% towards that 46 or 44 that they already recieved, bringing max damage into the +60%.

50% bloodball
52% Blood Ball

Next Up: Double Input Reversal, great for a mindfucking good time, hope u boys got ur input reversals down pact, cause if u dont and u do the wrong move on wake up, expect to be punished.....hard.

Third: A little otg action, no wake ups for u.

Last: Blood Boil Repositioning. (lets take this back to the corner shall we?)

Discuss...

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Hey man,
First, post more Injustce videos and show the characters.
Second, Do you have any juggles combos that involve the Bloodball? I just think instead of the N.Jkick she could throw a Blood Ball and then slide to keep the pressure on. (Just a thought).
Third, Must have more Injustice!

Hey man,
First, post more Injustce videos and show the characters.
Second, Do you have any juggles combos that involve the Bloodball? I just think instead of the N.Jkick she could throw a Blood Ball and then slide to keep the pressure on. (Just a thought).
Third, Must have more Injustice!
lol not allowed to reveal anymore gameplay, need clearance from NRS :p, second its not possible, bloodball comes out too slow to follow up pressure afterwards.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The blood ball combos is been know L0rdoftheFLY shared this sometime ago, we also have a very effective way to catch mash happy players, if you use F4 into blood Ball instead of standing 4 you might get yourself a free hit.

The double input reversal made me thinking "WTF just happened" lol i like that, and this will be awesome to add to the b11F4 against delayed wakeup attacks after the blood sacrifice reset.

The last one is also known.

Nice job finding the fist one and the last one by yourself FCP/EMP SCAR

i have a corner combo that links blood ball without NJP, just didn't have time to share it, i don't think its worth at all besides the damage it deals, it leaves skarlet negative against tech roll on hit lol.

The blood ball combos is been know L0rdoftheFLY shared this sometime ago, we also have a very effective way to catch mash happy players, if you use F4 into blood Ball instead of standing 4 you might get yourself a free hit.

The double input reversal made me thinking "WTF just happened" lol i like that, and this will be awesome to add to the b11F4 against delayed wakeup attacks after the blood sacrifice reset.

The last one is also known.

Nice job finding the fist one and the last one by yourself FCP/EMP SCAR

i have a corner combo that links blood ball without NJP, just didn't have time to share it, i don't think its worth at all besides the damage it deals, it leaves skarlet negative against tech roll on hit lol.
something told me that bloodball might have been found already but thanks man :)