What's new

Block String Crossover JP Problems!!

Stuck

Mid Tier Whore. 1 combo and a dream.
I need help on what to do in this situation with Kenshi. Most the time I stand frozen holding block against Scorpian, Smoke, and Ermac in this situation. Timing an njp works sometimes, but what is my BEST option to end the madness.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I need help on what to do in this situation with Kenshi. Most the time I stand frozen holding block against Scorpian, Smoke, and Ermac in this situation. Timing an njp works sometimes, but what is my BEST option to end the madness.
some certain characters have really high strings that you can just duck and poke right out of instantly, but some characters strings still hit you when your crouching. against those types of characters that have strings that still hit you when your crouching, you have to wait till the string is over and poke them before they start another combo string. and if you feel that after their string is done they are gonna jump and cross you over for another JIP you just have to anti-air them or jump away depending on the situation

Stuck

some certain characters have really high strings that you can just duck and poke right out of instantly, but some characters strings still hit you when your crouching. against those types of characters that have strings that still hit you when your crouching, you have to wait till the string is over and poke them before they start another combo string. and if you feel that after their string is done they are gonna jump and cross you over for another JIP you just have to anti-air them or jump away depending on the situation
What is Kenshi's best poke to keep Scorpion, Smoke, and Ermac from jumping over to continue pressure. Their main strings push them out of d1 or d3 range and d4 comes out too slow and I eat a full jip combo.

If their strings push you out of D4 range then you're out of their pressure. I'm guessing that you tend to get caught in another jip, getting straight back into their pressure. Do an anti air special (rising karma?), uppercut, njp or jump back kick.

AYSAMO

Noob
most people really dont except the njp. Use it a lot as kenshi, letting them jump over you is very bad with any character, kenshi particularly.

Stuck

If their strings push you out of D4 range then you're out of their pressure. I'm guessing that you tend to get caught in another jip, getting straight back into their pressure. Do an anti air special (rising karma?), uppercut, njp or jump back kick.
That is exactly what happens. Rising karma is too slow and unreliable, Kenshi's uppercut blows, the njp seems to be 50/50 at best. If I use a jump kick, what is the best direction to jump? Straight up, back, or forward when expecting another crossover jip.