What's new

Battle Arena Finals Voting is LIVE

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
well then I guess he has to somehow out smart him some how XD

well maybe he can exploit superman's kind nature.

By what? Holding someone hostage? Acting hurt?

Again, lead suit, what can Batman do? His plans always seem to revolve around "expose him to Kryptonite one way or another" and if he can't do that what's gonna happen?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

Again, lead suit, what can Batman do? His plans always seem to revolve around "expose him to Kryptonite one way or another" and if he can't do that what's gonna happen?
well to be fair that isnt his ONLY weakness, theres also red son exposure and magic
and on a completely unrelated note shouldnt Shazam & Black Adam be able to beat supes? seeing as they have super strength/Speed and are powered by Magic

Vilén

too smart to play MKX

What exactly is the plan after Superman gets exposed to kryptonite? Just hold it next to him? Whoever dies of old age first loses? Since it's not like Batman's gonna sack up and kill him. So what... expose him to kryptonite, beat the fuck out of him... then what? Take the kryptonite away, and let Superman regenerate into a pissed off version of himself?

Seriously. What is the plan here?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm more interested in (NOT SPOILING) the contrived pile of bullshit NRS pulls out of their ass to explain why someone as useless as Harley Quinn can fight something like the endboss of the universe that is Doomsday.
I can't wait for you to find this out.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
well to be fair that isnt his ONLY weakness, theres also red son exposure and magic
and on a completely unrelated note shouldnt Shazam & Black Adam be able to beat supes? seeing as they have super strength/Speed and are powered by Magic
Shazam and Adam's strength is not on Supes level though.

And Superman fans don't consider Magic a weakness he's just vulnerable to it. It doesn't make him kneel on his knees like what Red Sun and Kryptonite does. It really depends on how magic is used. I mean if I had a magic rock the size of a baseball and throw it at Superman will it hurt him simply because it's made of magic?

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
true, i know Superman beats Batman in a fight 99.9% of the time, but in a prepared planned fight it wont be over in 2 seconds like most people think
Since I don't know of the results from their past battles this impacts my decision the most.
Batman would come prepared to the battle and take the victory by the sligthest of margins.

Fred Marvel

Shazam and Adam's strength is not on Supes level though.

And Superman fans don't consider Magic a weakness he's just vulnerable to it. It doesn't make him kneel on his knees like what Red Sun and Kryptonite does. It really depends on how magic is used. I mean if I had a magic rock the size of a baseball and throw it at Superman will it hurt him simply because it's made of magic?
oh okay i see that, magic isnt like kryptonite but it CAN hurt him if used properly, but i thought Cap was supposed to be able to rival Superman in strength? and he can fly at speed of light, or is Supes just too much for him still?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Since I don't know of the results from their past battles this impacts my decision the most.
Batman would come prepared to the battle and take the victory by the sligthest of margins.

Or Superman would wear a lead suit/ not enter the arena at all and just blast Batman with a heat vision/telescopic vision from hundreds or thousands of miles away. And, like Vil said, what does Bats do after exposing Clark to Kryptonite?

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Batman should have lost to Wonder Woman long ago.

She's a better fighter than Batman, by his own admission, her gear is better [forged by the gods], her reflexes are better than Supermans by his own admission, shes a better battle planner than Batman as it is one of her gifts from Athena, she takes nukes to the face and keeps on trucking, and she has NO weaknesses that Batman could exploit to win a 1v1 match like he could with Superman. Batman would never touch her, and the fight would be over whenever she wanted it to be over.

Even with Kryptonite as a weakness, this is obviously Supermans fight to lose, and he'd have to try VERY hard to lose to Batman. Batman is my fav superhero ever, followed by THOR, but let us be realistic here, Batman would lose to Superman 98 out of 100 times, and probably 100 out of 100 times with Wonder Woman.

Only time Batman ever defeated Wonder Woman was when he used someone else, in the taking down the justice league story, but he actually failed in his plan and didnt take Wonder Woman down...whereas WW has laid the smackdown on Bats many times [and also successfully taken out the JL on her own].

Its not surprising as this is a high school popularity contest that Batman would beat those he has no place beating, given his name recognition and the 2 good movies he's been in in the last 8 years.

Fred Marvel

i agree i think Wonder Woman is the only one Batman couldnt beat 1 on 1 no matter what. he CAN beat Superman though even though Supes wins 99 out of 100

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Okay, this has gone on too goddamn long. This is the Battle Arena. The rule here is FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD IN COMICS. This is just about who people want to win. Based on nothing but who you like more.

It's actually way more fun that way and doesn't piss all over the reality that no one cares.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
At this point I hope Batman wins just so you all get even more salty about the fact that Batman is the people's champion. Seriously though, Batman is about to kick Superman's ass again in the comics...so you can tally up one more for Bruce in the win column come next week. #BatCity #kappa #YOLOBATMUFFIN

Mulder

King of Heroes
1. Why the flying fuck does it matter who wins........this is a popularity contest no more. No less.

2. Have you guys forgotten how this is a FIGHTING GAME? If you don't like the outcome you can do it yourself when the game comes out. Play as Supes and beat the shit out of Batman or Vice Versa. Seriously guys.

I voted Superman but I really don't care who wins, just here to enjoy the pics. That said, they need to play on the Wayne Manor stage so Batman can use the motorcycle:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I love that scene with Superman giving Batman the "last" piece of Kryptonite on Earth just in case...and then Batman putting it in his vault that is FULL of kryptonite.