What's new

Batman specific frame trap - Needs fixed

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I know its not a 3 bar 42% combo from a JI2, but if you lobo players don't want to be ass raped by silly frame traps, then take notice and start testing what other character can exploit this.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I know its not a 3 bar 42% combo from a JI2, but if you lobo players don't want to be ass raped by silly frame traps, then take notice and start testing what other character can exploit this.
this is nuts most b3's in the game so far that i have tested give lobo no push back on block, lobo = low tier.......jk maybe its a balance factor? lobo has soo many untechable knockdowns, and un sinestro you can literally win the match on one knockdown, am testing this as of now, but his command grab is rediculous and you can duck it lol

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Good find man. We'll see how Lobo progresses knowing he has the weakness. BTW can't he pushblock for meter to avoid this? If so could it have been intentional that given his really powerful offense that he has to spend meter to utilize his defense properly? Just a random though is all.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
No need to be a dick about it.
If something is broken, it needs fixing.

Haha.. I should stop joking that way. Doesn't translate well into texts some times.

But yeah, what if it really is intentional? (Doubt it, but what if??)