What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
And? There were people on this forum that still hadn't heard of him before he was announced for Injustice. Also, by "love" I mean by fans, not be DC.

So we have to wait another 7 or so years for anyone outside the big 6/7 to get mainstream attention.
oh dude not even everyone IN the big 7 get any love... Who has gotten the love from big 7 - BATMAN, BATMAN, BATMAN, SUPERMAN, BATMAN, BATMAN, SUPERMAN, Green Lantern, and now soon Superman(and this is just the movies)
No WW, no Aquaman, no Flash, no MMH (will probably never happen), no Cyborg either...
Same with Animated shows or cartoons.
Untill now they have never had a decent JL movie either..
I mean if they don't even wanna reintroduce the big 7 to the GP - why do u want or expect them to do something for the ones outside the big 7.

Superman will get his movie, batman is overused, flash needs something really, so does aquaman, wonder woman is at least getting a tv show, and green lantern's movie sucked. the martian is not in the team anymore sadly :(.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Superman will get his movie, batman is overused, flash needs something really, so does aquaman, wonder woman is at least getting a tv show, and green lantern's movie sucked. the martian is not in the team anymore sadly :(.
Well the Martian was in the team before the new 52 and the New 52 started in 2011 - so if they didn't do anything before that they wouldn't/won't probably do it now either ^^
a tv show is coming. i don't think the animated movie counts.
what tv show? that was an old rumor and i think after the pilot it was cancelled or something

Well the Martian was in the team before the new 52 and the New 52 started in 2011 - so if they didn't do anything before that they wouldn't/won't probably do it now either ^^

what tv show? that was an old rumor and i think after the pilot it was cancelled or something
amazon, i thought it was confirmed?

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Some options for black characters that could work: Steel (more like iron man than superman), Black lighting/static, Vixen, Black Manta, Firestorm, John Stewart skin, Killer Croc (wikipedia? i'm confused).

Btw racial diversity doesn't mean just blacks and whites.
That's what I wanted to get into, we need more diversity. There was a Mexican Green Latern. I think he need more exposure.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
To the Oprah guy or girl. All I suggested was at least one more Black character, DC has some cool ones that need exposure. Batgirl is all ready well known. The new 52 Aquaman Black Manta would been great exposure off a excellent series.

Espio

Kokomo
I looked at this yesterday, come back and there's over 40 pages to sift through? Nope lol.

Edit: Cool it with the disrespect as well.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
As a Joker main. I will continually wail on nightwing with the crowbar and now the pistol on batgirl. Maybe we'll get that robin skin and a Hawaiian shirt skin for joker
You know, there's a reason why the Batverse is so popular, and it's largely due to the Joker. Something happens to Superman? ALTERNATE REALITY! Superman dies? HE COMES BACK. The writing is crap for Superman. It truly is. Even in Injustice...ALTERNATE REALITY! :rolleyes:

Superman is the Jon Cena of DC. How anyone likes him or how the character is portrayed is beyond me. If DC ever has the balls to make anything interesting with him and make it canonical then I'll eat my shoe.