What's new

Bane Gear

We really need some exposed muscle on Bane. Also I don't like the glowing stripes on the body. The only thing that should be glowing is the venom tubes. Classic mask is needed and wouldn't mine the TDK Bane jacket from the movies. I still have faith they won't let us down with the gear. It's crazy, in the first game Bane was too giant and hulky. Now in this one the give him the perfect proportions like his comic counterpart but he is all covered up with the Borg look. Despite the all this him being the right size makes everything a million times better so even if they don't have what I want it's fine

Last edited:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
All this gear just makes him more and more CoD-cyborged out. All I want is the Knightfall mask and some exposed muscles. No breathing apparatuses, no Fulgore-mode space helmets, no plate armor... just a man in his sweatpants throwing super heros around like ragdolls
This x1,000! Seriously, if they give him sweatpants as a costume option, I will lose my goddamn mind.

He has this exact pose between rounds, when he takes the opponents first health bar. We saw it on stream. It's definitely in there deliberately lol
He could say "let's not stand on ceremony here mr wayne" when facing Batman.
Still praying for a TDKR pack with skin pack.
Tom Hardy's voice with the skin...wow.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Please no.

That was one of the worst adaptations of a character I've ever seen.

I just want that garbage to be forgotten by the masses already and hopefully we see him in the rebooted DC movie-verse portrayed more accurately and less cringeworthy without a stupid voice.

---
Eh from these shots I'm not feeling the gear too, much.

Except the masks, I love the masks.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Please no.

I just want that garbage to be forgotten by the masses already and hopefully we see him in the rebooted DC movie-verse portrayed more accurately and less cringeworthy without a stupid voice.

---

At last, someone who despises this piece of shit adaptation as much as I do. Thank you <3

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Please no.

---

lol no, quite the opposite, Tom Hardy's Bane was perfect. The voice was absolutely amazing, i watched the movie at least 13 times just because of Bane.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I didn't ask if you had bad taste, but thanks for updating me.

As far as accurately adapting a character goes, it was absolute trash-garbage filth.

This isn't in regards to Hardy's acting or the rest of the movie.

Just that that "character" was basically Bane in name only and really shouldn't have even had that name lazily slapped onto him.

It was like they just looked at a grade school level summary of Bane and went "strong guy that thinks and hurt Batman that time" and filled in the blanks with unrelated bullshit instead of the actual elements of the character that made him who he is.

Oh yeah and "he has a mask and uses chemicals I guess? what do those things do? who cares make something up".

Last edited:

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"

As far as accurately adapting a character goes, it was absolute trash-garbage filth.

Just that that "character" was basically Bane in name only and really shouldn't have even had that name lazily slapped onto him.

It was like they just looked at a grade school level summary of Bane and went "strong guy that thinks and hurt Batman that time" and filled in the blanks with unrelated bullshit instead of the actual elements of the character that made him who he is.
It's a different and more grounded adaptation of him, like everything else in Nolan's movies.
I prefer that version.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane

Oh yeah and "he has a mask and uses chemicals I guess? what do those things do? who cares make something up".
What on earth? Have you read any material containing Bane in DC Comics print? TDKR was a very realistic adaptation to the character from what he was in Knightfall.

Clooney's Batman and Robin on the other hand...