What's new

B1 2 F1 on wall

Owerbart

I miss you
Hello. So just a quick question: Does anyone can give me some tips on how to land the B12F1 string against a wall? It seems like F1 always whiffs.

Any help?

Thanks.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
i have a hard time getting F1 to land too, but from what I can tell is your opponent has to be airborne when you begin the string. Try using telekinetic slam as a starter first, than B12F1. the timing and positioning are still pretty tricky, but thats the only way ive ever gotten it to land. i may be wrong though

When the the b1 whiffs the rest seems to hit iirc. I'm no Ermac player but I have tinkered with it a little. That is if you want to start with that...I know there is combos that have like 2 or 3 of those in a single combo somehow....no idea how.

zaf

professor
You have to be sweep distance from your opponent when you start b1. So dash back get used to the spacing and then start.

Practise with ex tks to get the spacing down.

What I also did was, while in the training stage bring the cpu all the way to the right side corner. Use the wooden pillar in the background as a spacing tool

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
A trick I use is this:
When your opponent is in the corner and you just lifted him, as hes falling, wait until his body is a bit below eye level to ermac, then start it.
Basically, it only works if hes really low

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Basically, it only works if hes really low
This is a good rule of thumb. You can start it way later than you think and it'll still hit. The initial B+1 has to hit when the opponent is very low to the ground.

zaf

professor
Its really all about learning it. Dont be afraid to let them drop, they need to be lower to get the last hit.

try using the background of the practise stage to get the right spacing. When you get the right spacing and do b1, it will grab them at the perfect height

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I've been trying to get this down too, so I'll try the spaces out.

My Many must be at their best for the Brawl...
I find that in a game, when i usually am given the opportunity to land the move, I am right in my opponent's face since I just landed a jump in punch and he has his back directly on the wall. So there is no space. That's why I practice that scenario mainly because once you have the most difficult but most occurring scenario down, you can intuitively adjust for the others.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I find that in a game, when i usually am given the opportunity to land the move, I am right in my opponent's face since I just landed a jump in punch and he has his back directly on the wall. So there is no space. That's why I practice that scenario mainly because once you have the most difficult but most occurring scenario down, you can intuitively adjust for the others.
That's the way to go :D. The difficulty in such a strategy tends to make one's head ache in practice, but it's totally worth it when fight time comes around and you find yourself in that situation comfortable enough to pull it off.

Still fucking it up, though. Gotta keep trying. Been bound and determined to get it down since Krayzie did it in Philly.

zaf

professor
Dont only practise the timing guys, but the proper spacing too.

Not only does practising the spacing help because you are so close but by the time you are at the right spot and let b1 go, it usually is at the right height. I used the wooden pillar in the right hand side corner to practise this

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Spacing is much more important than timing, the timing's really easy once you figure it out, the spacing is always a little finicky. Practice with ex lift, it puts you just outside the perfect range for B12F1