What's new

Are you playing on Xbox or PS3?

Somnuse

Noob
I assumed that, like MK9, the PS3 would be the version most people played, but I've seen a lot of people playing Injustice on Xbox. Did I miss out on something? Or are they both good? Thx

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Advice to everyone posting in here: you can use the Personal Details section of your account to add your I.D. for PSN or XBL, or both. This will save you the trouble of asking members as to what console they play on. I notice some of you have not done this yet, so please consider this option.

As for myself, I am on PS3, mainly due to the fact that I'd rather not pay to play online, it's currently the tournament standard, and you usually find more players on PSN. But I concede that 360 is the superior console due to its netcode being better and the games never lagging on there.

Somnuse

Noob
Advice to everyone posting in here: you can use the Personal Details section of your account to add your I.D. for PSN or XBL, or both. This will save you the trouble of asking members as to what console they play on. I notice some of you have not done this yet, so please consider this option.

As for myself, I am on PS3, mainly due to the fact that I'd rather not pay to play online, it's currently the tournament standard, and you usually find more players on PSN. But I concede that 360 is the superior console due to its netcode being better and the games never lagging on there.
I made a thread because I wanted a little discussion around Xbox Vs Ps3. I'm with you, bought the PS3 version to play online for free. I saw Sabin streaming Xbox and the GGA stream was playing on Xbox, I believe, so I questioned it. Glad to know that I didn't goof by buying the PS3 version.

i added mine but it's not showing up :/

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
The people playing on Xbox, are you playing on a stick or using the Xbox controller?
I plan on using the standard xbox controller (since that's what I used for MK), but I haven't actually gotten to play the game yet (stupid school :().

Somnuse

Noob
I see. I got hooked on MK when I started playing on Xbox, but I switched over. I don't know if the Xbox Dpad works for you, but I can say that personally I have a way easier time with the PS3 controller.

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
I actually use a combination of the dpad and analog stick. Like in MK for cyrax's ragdoll (DF3) I would use the analog stick, but something like his net (BB3) I would use the dpad lol.