What's new

Anyone know why Superman is blurred out...

Cage Redfield
As soon as I clicked the first spoiler, I stopped and had to play this before continuing:
Anyway, I think Droogy's answer is the best one here:
most likely so that the face being appealing or not wouldn't influence the ideas of the developers on the suit

more or less, they wanted to make the suit look good and work on the face later. thats my conjecture.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Zod is in.

The fact that Batgirl is DLC confirmed it.

If you have a leaked list with a bunch of extremely unlikely characters on it, and one of them is revealed to actually be DLC, it's safe to say the rest of the characters will be in.

Seriously, this is the dumbest shit i've read on here since people were saying Black Adam in the Lex trailer wasn't going to be playable, or that he would be a Shazam alt, or that his bald costume would be his primary.

Droogy

Lets Fight Like Gentlemen
Zod is in.

If you have a leaked list with a bunch of extremely unlikely characters on it, and one of them is revealed to actually be DLC, it's safe to say the rest of the characters will be in.

Seriously, this is the dumbest shit i've read on here since people were saying Black Adam in the Lex trailer wasn't going to be playable, or that he would be a Shazam alt, or that his bald costume would be his primary.
am I the only one that figured Zod would be in it?

DC is a company that is known for playing to the lowest common denominator and leaning on their most popular characters. Look at how Batman has been run into the ground by their comics division (as DC is not a comics company anymore).

Zod is going to be a villian in a upcoming movie DC probably mandated that Zod be in the game

though I will go on the record saying that I am excited for EVERY character and I can't wait to see how they make Batgirl and Zod play

Zod is in.

With Black Adam's case, we were shown an actual character model, which is definitive proof of at the very least, a new character or skin, but with Zod's case, we're just assuming he'll be in because Lobo and Batgirl were revealed and happened to be on the list with him. The odds are a bit in his favor, what with MoS releasing soon and WB being the type that would add a character in this game to promote the movie, but besides that and the list, it's all assumptions. We all assumed Power Girl or Black Canary or any of those great character would be DLC for this game, we also assumed Fujin was going to be DLC for MK9 because of a voice file of the announcer saying his name, and neither actually came to fruition. It's safe to say he'll be in, yes, but the list and the movie don't confirm him 100%, unlike Black Adam's appearance in Lex's trailer.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
He was grouped with Lobo, Batgirl, and Scorpion in the leak, he isn't a skin.

I don't see how Batgirl being in isn't proof enough, it's fucking Batgirl, BATGIRL, almost everyone in this community except a minority either don't want her, don't give a damn if she's in or not, or forgot she even existed until recent.

Someone so unlikely being in, on a list of equally unlikely people(except Lobo), surely, surely confirms the rest of the list.

At the very least I give it a 90% chance that Zod and Scorpion are in.

There is a small chance that Batgirl was just a lucky guess, a guess that wouldn't make any sense because it's so unlikely.

Just my opinion, we'll see in the upcoming weeks.

He was grouped with Lobo, Batgirl, and Scorpion in the leak, he isn't a skin.

I don't see how Batgirl being in isn't proof enough, it's fucking Batgirl, BATGIRL, almost everyone in this community except a minority either don't want her, don't give a damn if she's in or not, or forgot she even existed until recent.

Someone so unlikely being in, on a list of equally unlikely people(except Lobo), surely, surely confirms the rest of the list.

At the very least I give it a 90% chance that Zod and Scorpion are in.

There is a small chance that Batgirl was just a lucky guess, a guess that wouldn't make any sense because it's so unlikely.

Just my opinion, we'll see in the upcoming weeks.
I don't think they'll ever admit that they are wrong, well not until Scorpion is announced anyways