What's new

Video/Tutorial - Dragon Breath Anti Ex Phase Tech - How To Keep Smoke in the Corner

myri

Time Warrior
What's up guys, today I'm bringing you some new tech to help you guys out in the matchup with Smoke. Once again Dragon Breath is proving itself to be the best there is when it comes to Bo' Rai Cho and his corner game. Take a look at the video below where I explain everything.

db1 is already an incredible special for Bo and this only adds to it's potential. Like I said in the video I'm going to keep exploring this idea and see if I can come up with some option selects from this and I encourage others to explore the idea as well. So yeah, enjoy this, it's going to make this matchup a lot easier I think. Until next time guys.

myri

Time Warrior
Cool find. Do you have a US copy of MK by any chance?
I do not no, my internet is also barely able to maintain a stable connection to Australian players haha. Maybe once I get our country's infrastructure upgrade to our network I can think about getting one, so give me another three months at most? Hopefully I'll get it in January.

Wigy

There it is...
If you time it properly you can also do b3 f3 b1 etc into ex fire and it combos

Good find!

myri

Time Warrior
If you time it properly you can also do b3 f3 b1 etc into ex fire and it combos

Good find!
Yeah, a slight delay into f3, b2 or b3 all work, f1 is just my go to because it can't realistically be whiff punished by delayed wakeup into buttons.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
This means everything to BRC, If he's losing his corner game he doesn't have much left to win the match.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Damn. Now BRC has two strong techs to help him in his corner game. This, and the fart at the jump distance. Surely, Smoke mains will have a serious problem in his game.

myri

Time Warrior
Damn. Now BRC has two strong techs to help him in his corner game. This, and the fart at the jump distance. Surely, Smoke mains will have a serious problem in his game.
It does help him solve that issue somewhat and improves the threat of his corner game but it's always been that way when fighting Bo. I think even after this, the matchup is still 5-5 or 6-4 to Smoke, the neutral he has can make it so tough.