What's new

Tech anti batman tech :)

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
b22 sonic pound MB hits behind batman on block, he can escape by ducking, but its a mix up if i do close sonic pound MB it will hit into a 50%+ combo one bar trait for both set ups.
DGOD PSYCHO
Hellion_96
@Batmen mains
@flash mains
@too lazy to tag everyone :)

AYSAMO

Noob
since he can duck it this is gonna be hard to get to work, since people familiar with the matchup will already be conditioned to block low after b22. but this is a pretty good find, might mindfuck a batman player if you throw it out once or twice.

Xenrail

Noob
very unreliable tech. b22f3 into far sonic pound works much better to connect.

if you notice him crouch blocking then just do a regular SP instead of far. he'd be eating too much block stun to react and will most likely get hit

Zyphox

very unreliable tech. b22f3 into far sonic pound works much better to connect.

if you notice him crouch blocking then just do a regular SP instead of far. he'd be eating too much block stun to react and will most likely get hit
exactly ask @gamerblake if this is unreliable tech before you judge however. once he start to try to interrupt or parry is the goal of this, oh and dealing 50%+ is nice too :) you can also just do b22f3, so really its a mix up will i go into b22f3 MB far sonic pound? or will i do b22 Mb sonic pound or close sonic pound? jesus this destroys batman and nightwing(staff stance) everytime you are touched on block you have to guess.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
If you want good anti batman tech then just ask him how his parents are doing... anyways I agree with aysamo that since this can be crouched this could be inconsistent

Xenrail

Noob
exactly ask @gamerblake if this is unreliable tech before you judge however. once he start to try to interrupt or parry is the goal of this, oh and dealing 50%+ is nice too :) you can also just do b22f3, so really its a mix up will i go into b22f3 MB far sonic pound? or will i do b22 Mb sonic pound or close sonic pound? jesus this destroys batman and nightwing(staff stance) everytime you are touched on block you have to guess.
b22 xx sonic pound can get punished if they're crouching. close sonic pound will be an easy confirm off people who are unattentive, but to the smarter players they can react to this while you're in the "leaping" animation. if you do a far sonic pound, it will completely whiff if they're crouching and can full punished

i used to use b22 xx sonic pound in ranked all day, until even noobs would hit me out of it. wihch is why i suggested armor on mb SP in the buff thread. b22f3 sonic pound they can only try to block, and if they do you're + into another b22 + into d12 confirm

Zyphox

b22 xx sonic pound can get punished if they're crouching. close sonic pound will be an easy confirm off people who are unattentive, but to the smarter players they can react to this while you're in the "leaping" animation. if you do a far sonic pound, it will completely whiff if they're crouching and can full punished

i used to use b22 xx sonic pound in ranked all day, until even noobs would hit me out of it. wihch is why i suggested armor on mb SP in the buff thread. b22f3 sonic pound they can only try to block, and if they do you're + into another b22 + into d12 confirm
b22 sonic pound is character specific thats why dude, and they can duck b22f3 far sonic pound MB the same way, its only works on batman and nightwing staff stance, that why your having problems with it.

Xenrail

Noob
b22 sonic pound is character specific thats why dude, and they can duck b22f3 far sonic pound MB the same way, its only works on batman and nightwing staff stance, that why your having problems with it.
i said this earlier and i'll say it again

Xenrail said:

SaJa

FH_FenriR
b22 sonic pound MB hits behind batman on block, he can escape by ducking, but its a mix up if i do close sonic pound MB it will hit into a 50%+ combo one bar trait for both set ups.
DGOD PSYCHO
Hellion_96
@Batmen mains
@flash mains
@too lazy to tag everyone :)
I have seen that couple of days ago. We just should do a list on what characters the crossup can hit. Doesn't work on BA because he is too skinny/tall lol (it does in corner, with the far sonic pound if you are using b2, 2, and the normal sonic pound for d1, 2 and f2, 1 starters).

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN

Zyphox
you got to mention the option selects for batman. I think I will make a guide for every character for flash to tackle their weaknesses it would help, but this is definitly great.

SaJa

FH_FenriR

If you see them crouching just go for the close sonic pound. They gotta respect the SP.