What's new

Video/Tutorial Another raven 50/50 setup

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
Pretty cool. When you walk back before the j3 can you walk forward and cross them up?

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Quote="testyourpatience, post: 1201637, member: 8834"]check if it works after (trait mode) f222 db2 b3 j2 f222 df3 both whether or not they tech roll.[/quote]
Im not at my Xbox right now. But I'm not sure if soul crush gives the much advantage if it does I'm not sure if it puts them at the right range.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
Quote="testyourpatience, post: 1201637, member: 8834"]check if it works after (trait mode) f222 db2 b3 j2 f222 df3 both whether or not they tech roll.
Im not at my Xbox right now. But I'm not sure if soul crush gives the much advantage if it does I'm not sure if it puts them at the right range.[/quote]
df3 is teleport.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Instant j2 doesn't hit crouching opponents. Instant j1 is stupid hard to do and is just not practical. And after the mb pull it's better to do j3 cross up 50/50 instead of this. And instant j1 on hit is negative.
I could have sworn the j2 jailed standing. I could be wrong as always :/

Glass Sword

Nobody
Instant j2 doesn't hit crouching opponents. Instant j1 is stupid hard to do and is just not practical. And after the mb pull it's better to do j3 cross up 50/50 instead of this. And instant j1 on hit is negative.
You can do the jump one 50/50 when you are under something that lets you dive kick. The jump one nets you 17%.,