What's new

Strategy AFGs WW Tech & Info

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Does it break armor? How does it beat wake-ups and Supers?
Divepunch OTGs, so it hits them before they even get the option to do their wake up.
We tried to WC it with Grundy, didnt work, and also tried to super it with WW, neither worked.

So yeah, its essentially a nutpunch. Best used in the corner after a lasso grab knockdown.

McNasty

Moist.
nice was testing this vs aquaman last night with success. I need to test this vs KFs slide.

What are you guys using combo wise on the MB version?

Nerubian

Noob
What are you ending combos with to get the nutpunch? Just going 113 nutpunch? This was posted a while ago
which details it - but I was just wondering what you're ending combos in to get this setup.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
What are you ending combos with to get the nutpunch? Just going 113 nutpunch? This was posted a while ago
which details it - but I was just wondering what you're ending combos in to get this setup.

You're doing it wrong, do the normal Bnb B113 23 B3 J3 B113 Lasso grab, the lasso grab is untechable and they take forever to get up after it, thats when you do the OTG to prevent wakeup.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
You're doing it wrong, do the normal Bnb B113 23 B3 J3 B113 Lasso grab, the lasso grab is untechable and they take forever to get up after it, thats when you do the OTG to prevent wakeup.
how does this work mid screen? it seems that when I try to do it there's too much space to cover before they get up.

edit
nope nevermind, says in the corner at the top of the page, silly me, hahahaha :joker:

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
It still works midscreen though, right?

Also A F0xy Grampa, what are you supposed to do after? You're supposedly -5 on block
-5 on block with alot of space, may aswell be neutral against some characters with no range like the range on WWs B2.
Works midscreen on sweep knockdowns but hardly worth it there IMO since their option to backdash is strong.

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
i have found that when i was trying to combo after jump3,dive(edit:which you can but its hard as fucq) and when i was doing the cancel late the dive forced him to block and dont wake up..nice stuff anyway..

against grundys armor charge i usually do d3 because her low hitbox go under the grab and you still have time to punish him..

at corner which combo do you use guys?from over head-low-regular b2,2,3 starters?

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
^ yeah if you guys dont already know her d3 is the LOWEST of profiles. so far ive found it is useful for many things, to name a few I've found: consistent trip guard aa, goes under pig, under ares MB fireball, under shazam psycho crusher...etc

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
^ yeah if you guys dont already know her d3 is the LOWEST of profiles. so far ive found it is useful for many things, to name a few I've found: consistent trip guard aa, goes under pig, under ares MB fireball, under shazam psycho crusher...etc

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I went into the lab tonight for a few minutes, testing stance cancels and frame advantage. Here's what I found out:

In Lasso Stance, canceling into trait: b+113, 11, and 33 are negative on block, but unpunishable outside of Superman's Super. 112 is plus quite a bit on block, somewhere around +7 or more, enough to punish a reversal Corps Charge with SS b+1. Everything else is technically punishable on block if you don't go into a special, though I bet you could get away with many of the normals. Most if not all of her strings can be block-stringed into BF3 MB or Parry to stay safe.

In Sword Stance, canceling into trait: 2, 22, 2b+1, and f+12 are negative on block, but unpunishable. 112 is seemingly plus a little on block, though I don't think it's nearly as good as LS 1124. Generally there's not much point to going into LS during her SS pressure outside of 224 xx BF2 MB IMO, but it's good to know about her options or lack thereof in this case.

The only super consistent option after blocked SS BF3 MB is another BF3 MB. BF2 MB can work but it's very hard to get a strong combo after mid-screen due to spacing. After blocked SS BF3 MB in the corner, you can follow up with d+2 and they have to block it. Hard to punish for most characters, especially if they're not ready for it at that range. Follow up with 2b+1 into full corner combo. b+2 works half the time, depends on how far you get knocked out.

In the corner, in SS, outside of the standard b+21, b+23, and f+3 mix-ups, I'm loving 2b+1 xx BF3. If it hits, you get a 52% combo on the most basic of full corner combos, meterless. If it gets blocked, you have days to confirm into BF3 MB, especially because of how late you can MB it.

Her BF2 MB is super plus on block, enough to block string a BF3.

Her dive kick DB3 MB is quite safe on block ... not positive but unpunishable. Why does the frame data lie so bad? I know it's multi-hitting but come on. Anyway, J3 xx DB3 MB should probably be used and abused, mixed up with J2 > 33.

Her SS parry is also quite safe on block.

for the Divepunch. to get the combo you have to MB it right? just making sure I got this right.
Yep.

That means it must allow her to avoid MIDS because my sparring partner uses Catwoman and she dodges all kinds of mids with that low hit box of hers

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
Her dive kick DB3 MB is quite safe on block ... not positive but unpunishable. Why does the frame data lie so bad? I know it's multi-hitting but come on. Anyway, J3 xx DB3 MB should probably be used and abused, mixed up with J2 > 33.
I like to use Instant J1 into cross up DB3. It hits people crouching and its a cross up. it also puts you in the perfect spacing to do it again, and again. if blocked, it is safe.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I like to use Instant J1 into cross up DB3. It hits people crouching and its a cross up. it also puts you in the perfect spacing to do it again, and again. if blocked, it is safe.
Sounds like a dirty Lasso Grab setup, dash X 2 > J1 xx DB3, or dash X 2 > 33. I'd wager J1 would be wake-up safe too. Interesting!