What's new

Your Top 3 Favorite Fighting Games of All Time.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Mk9
Mktrilogy
Umk3

Ive never played in a tournament until mk9, and I didnt understand how the games work in terms of frames and meta game until the last few years. Hell, 5 years ago I didnt even know there were tournaments.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

3rd strike
persona 4 arena (never played GG seriously)
MvC2/CvS2/KOF98/SC2 all tied or really close.

But there is a huge gap from 3rd strike/P4A to the other games. 3rd strike was the pinnacle of fighting games for me despite its flaws (one of the worst "SF" game)

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
1) Vampire Savior
2) Arcana Heart 3 (not trolling, engine is awesome)
3) MK9

Honorable Mention :
BioFreaks had the best damn concept for a fighter I've played.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Lol we're playing in the wrong generation my friend. Those were the best Cap games to date aside from MVC2 of course =)

My favorites are
1. MVC2 (hypest game and community ive ever been a part of)
2. MK9 (i fell in love with this game after picking up quan chi)
3. XvSF (broken as fuck but fun as hell)
You still playing fighting games on xbox at all? We should play something. Btw AJ was here last night cause VSM was canceled again, we should get a saturday thing going especially with injustice coming out.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
You still playing fighting games on xbox at all? We should play something. Btw AJ was here last night cause VSM was canceled again, we should get a saturday thing going especially with injustice coming out.
thats cool, it would have just been me you and aj playing at vsm anyway lol. We definitely have to get that going asap

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
1. Mortal Kombat Armageddon
2. Street Fighter Alpha 2
3. Urban Champion