Your main game before MK9?

Games I played competitively prior to MK9:

- Gunbound
- Counter-Strike 1.6
- Guild Wars
- Super Smash Bros.: Melee
- Super Smash Bros.: Brawl
- Street Fighter 4

When I was in high-school I had a few scrubby fighting game player friends and we played the following games at a realistically mediocre level but we thought we were good at the time:

- Street Fighter: 3rd Strike (Ken, Dudley)
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Spiderman, Strider Hiryu, Morrigan)
- Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core (Axl, Baiken)

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Me and 4x4lo8o were on a Halo 3 team at MLG San Diego 08. I also 5 starred every song i. Gh3, including Through fire and flames and devil went down to georgia. Then I was really into The elder scrolls and probably.put in 3000 hours across Morrowind Oblivion and Skyrim. No life :.(

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I think it might have been Dragon Age Origins or one of the Mass effect games, and wasted plenty of time on Oblivion.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth

This is from a doubles tournament I was in Grand Finals in during Smash Bros. Brawl's early life-span (before everyone knew MetaKnight was imba).

I won quite a few local tournaments for Brawl. I wasn't as good at Melee.
Your tag was Morty in Smash?

Rabbit

thugs bunny
I didn't really get back into gaming until SSF4/MK9 came out. Before that all I really played was Rockband2 drums online and Halo 3 every once in a while.

AssassiN

Noob
Unreal Tournament 3 on PC was my main game.
Right now MK9 is together with CS 1.6 on PC.

I always go back to CS 1.6 :D.

Justice

Noob
I was mostly playing Final Fantasy 14. I would occasionally throw in some Civilization V, 3rd Birthday and BB Portable on PSP, Virtua Fighter 5 vanilla and Soul Caliber V