What's new

"You will definitely see a Mortal Kombat 4 character", Boon tells TRMK in interview

Pick your fav MK4 char to be playable in MKX

• Total voters

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
TAG MODE PLZ...if tag makes the cut this will def destroy all fighting game competition lol. Hands The Best Fighter, next year guys can't wait.#FujinnReiko and hopefully the return of CyCrackRax

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
I voted for Kai because he's got the most potential but Fujin NEEDS to be in this somehow.

Especially if one of the variations references the Spirit Staff.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Better be Fujin, all I have to say. But he didn't say "only one MK 4 will make it" He said " you will definitely see a MK 4 character"

I'd be very surprised if Fujin and Shinnok don't make the cut. If it means them or Tanya, Reiko and Jarek. Fuck the latter then. Fujin and Shinnok are actually important to the story.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
FUJIN fans are sleepin son , wake up .. SHINNOCK still holding the lead but REIKO is making a strong late push in the poll now ....YEAAP

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Better be Fujin, all I have to say. But he didn't say "only one MK 4 will make it" He said " you will definitely see a MK 4 character"

I'd be very surprised if Fujin and Shinnok don't make the cut. If it means them or Tanya, Reiko and Jarek. Fuck the latter then. Fujin and Shinnok are actually important to the story.
yea truthfull i feel realllllly good about Fujin and Shinnok getting into MKX (especially with Boon saying MKX will feature the "most" amount of characters to date for an MK game)

In order of most to least likely-

Quan Chi
Shinnok
Fujin
Kai
Reiko
Jarek
Tanya

The real concern here is "does boon mean Quan/Shinnok or is this actually a return?"

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Could be Quan-Chi or Shinnok I don't think QC and Shinnok will be a "Noob/Smoke" type character, especially given the storyline QC if anything would betray Shinnok lol like he originally did.

yea truthfull i feel realllllly good about Fujin and Shinnok getting into MKX (especially with Boon saying MKX will feature the "most" amount of characters to date for an MK game)
True, hmm but that would mean more then MK 9 for sure but hopefully not MKA lol that game had 58 characters. I wonder.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
He also said we'd see characters from later games so you have MK4-MKA to choose from here.

HAVIK PLS

It'd be so funny if instead of Shinnok, we get Meat for the ultimate laugh fest. I'd really want to see Shinnok and MAYBE Tanya.

Oh come on guys no one voted for Jarek, minus one vote? Truly, since the death of Hsu Hao, we need another character to keep Jax in uproar and worried all the time. Jarek was ALSO a member of the Black Dragon -- one of the most important clans in the game as well. I truly see Jarek being back as a good thing for his storyline would interact perfectly really.

part1of2

Noob
Oh god if it's just Quan-Chi again then it wasn't worth mentioning. I like him but I'd be happier to see literally anyone else from mk4. I don't need any more shadow dealings or nether-shenanigans. We need someone who gets things done. Reiko gets things done!

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I want to say that I was pretty confident about Sareena's chances of being in the game before they told us the story direction, now I'm really worried. I know she is not a MK4 character, but she always felt closer to them than to the 3D era chars. Do you guys think she may get a chance?

part1of2

Noob
I want to say that I was pretty confident about Sareena's chances of being in the game before they told us the story direction, now I'm really worried. I know she is not a MK4 character, but she always felt closer to them than to the 3D era chars. Do you guys think she may get a chance?
Yes this!

Well Shinnok is assured due to the end of MK9, but Fujin was only hinted in Kratos' ending in MK9 and I would love nothing better for him to get in the game so he can blow people away.

Well Shinnok is assured due to the end of MK9, but Fujin was only hinted in Kratos' ending in MK9 and I would love nothing better for him to get in the game so he can blow people away.