What's new

YOMI PRESENTS OUR PRE EVO MKX TIER LIST (RV2.0)

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Kenshi is way higher on the tier list tbh. At least top8 char.
Kung Lao is too high.
Quan chi too high.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Many feel Brawler is the best and Hollywood is the worst. Many feels it's the opposite way around. The only thing that seems agreed upon is that Spec Ops isn't the worst.
I think it's hard to say hollywood is the worst with a move like her ex nutpunch. It's just too good. You can throw it out at any point in your pressure where opponents like to push buttons and unless they are ex punchwalking with goro, it usually wins and gives you another 50/50 chance (or a throw).

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I think it's hard to say hollywood is the worst with a move like her ex nutpunch. It's just too good. You can throw it out at any point in your pressure where opponents like to push buttons and unless they are ex punchwalking with goro, it usually wins and gives you another 50/50 chance (or a throw).

Don't look at me, I'm firmly in the Brawler-is-the-lowest camp.

haketh

Noob
LOL at anyone who thinks we aren't taking our tier list seriously. We spent a good amount of time making this list. Love it or hate it, this is how we feel and we aren't afraid to reveal that.
P.S.: The first tier list was made very quickly, this one we took our time on.
The problem is nothing is explained, it's just a list that doesn't really promote smart discussion

I just saw that Cassie Cage number, y'all on that dank kush

Last edited:

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
See the problem is that this isn't really a tier list, it's a ranking. The difference between spots are not equal. Also using a tier style results in less "my character isn't 24th, they're 25th" arguments.

So if I were to put this ranking into a tier style, it would be (no order):

S+ - Kung Lao, Tanya, Raiden, D'Vorah, Quan Chi
S - Jax, Shinnok, Cassie Cage, Erron Black, Sonya Blade
A+ - Sub-Zero, Kung Jin, Scorpion, Kenshi
A - Kano, Johnny Cage, Ermac, Kitana, Ferra/Torr, Liu Kang
B+ - Kotal Kahn, Reptile, Mileena, Jason, Takeda, Jacqui
B - Goro

Regardless, I agree with the Erron Black placement. He's probably only just top 10. Some parts are super whacky though, like why is Kano so high up?

Last edited:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
*Sigh*

B12 WAS NEVER NEUTRAL ON BLOCK!!!!!
B24 WTF IS B24????
DID YOU MEAN F34???
WHY AM I SHOUTING IRL AS I'M TYPING THIS???
He probably meant f24
It is useless. We already proved to him that b12 was never neutral and the frame data was wrong the entire time and he still could not accept it. At that point there was no sense in explaining any further.

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
How is Kano better than Ermac and Liu? Serious question because Ermac has easy 40% combos off of both overhead and low starters. And does Liu still have flame fist cancels? Because if they nerfed that than I would say Kano is better.

J1gabyte

Noob
When you type, just put the word you want in quotes in quotes.

Like this...

"Meetings"

Typing quote on quote is funny. You should only use it when your you're talking and you can't physically show people quotation marks.
fixed that for you. you should only use "your" when you're talking about ownership or relation. especially when you're correcting someone else.
:DOGE

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Numbered tier lists are dumb as hell, if you are gonna bother with a tier list and send everyone into a tizzy at least do alphabetical.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Numbered tier lists are dumb as hell, if you are gonna bother with a tier list and send everyone into a tizzy at least do alphabetical.
The worst thing about this tier list: WHERE ARE THE VARIATIONS? So according to this tier list Warlock Quan is as good as Summoner Quan?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
What exactly do you guys think that makes Kitana, F/T, Kotal and Reptile being better than Mileena? I mean... I agree that she's low tier but she's better than those characters for sure.