What's new

YOMI FOREVER KING (Predator/Hish Qu Ten) Wins Mortal Kombat X @ Summer Jam 9

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Congrats @FOREVER KING! You definitely deserved to win and glad you finally made it to the end. And you double eliminated the best MKX player so you for sure earned this victory!

This tournament was awesome, and that 0-13 in a FT10 will be remembered for a long time. Congrats to @Yomi Gaming for another impressive showing!

Hypest match was @YOMI REO vs @YOMI RM SaltFace, imo. Jason makes me hype!

jbthrash

Nut Breaker
Why can't they just make guest characters low tier? It's really annoying to tune into an MKX grand final and it looks like your watching a totally different game.

E

Eldriken

Not to discredit King's win or anything, but enjoy it, dude. I'm sure that shit with Predator won't be around anymore once Monday/Tuesday rolls around.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Congrats King. Amazing performance.

NRS AKA Incompetence R Us. Awful online, messed up the PC port, could not make previous Gen happen after announcing it would, glitches they know about happening in a major...this is a joke. Beware of trying to defend NRS, they will make you look like a dumb ass every time. Imagine all the bugs and glitches coming to a console near you with the new "reset" patch. Lol

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Congrats King. Amazing performance.

NRS AKA Incompetence R Us. Awful online, messed up the PC port, could not make previous Gen happen after announcing it would, glitches they know about happening in a major...this is a joke. Beware of trying to defend NRS, they will make you look like a dumb ass every time. Imagine all the bugs and glitches coming to a console near you with the new "reset" patch. Lol
NRS AKA Incompetence R Us. Awful online, messed up the PC port,
NRS ... messed up the PC port
You need to stop.

Levaranoia

War God
Load screens? seriously? I would rather wait an extra 30 seconds for my match (its not 5 mins) than risk some fuck heads from across the venue ruining multiple matches per tournament. Multiple. Matches. Per. Tournament. At every tournament Ive watched so far since SF4 and MKX were on PS4
You really are a special kind of stupid man, how many times people gotta tell you about the issues. Just stop.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Good shit to Foreverking on winning, awesome play. Really salty about the DJT corner whiff bug though, honestly if it had hit the entire grand finals could have turned out differently. Not discrediting King's win though, he definitely deserves it!
@colt COMME ONNNNNN

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
They already said they were going to fix that glitch before the tournament even happened. It sucks but it was known and there was nothing NRS could have done.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It's their franchise. They are ultimately responsible. Please stop enabling an incompetent developer.
Oh I'm sorry, did NRS develop the PC port? Or was it, you know, HVS? The company that's known for messing up ports? Get your facts straight before you shitpost, jesus.