What's new

YOMI FOREVER KING (Predator/Hish Qu Ten) Wins Mortal Kombat X @ Summer Jam 9

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
As Mortal Kombat X at Summer Jam 9 wraps up today, not only did we see a great character variety, we also saw veteran competitors from across the United States. Every single ex-EVO Champion including Perfect Legend, DJT and Sonic Fox were all in attendance. In addition, the army of Yomi Gaming representatives including DJT, Michaelangelo, REO, Zyphox, FOREVER KING, MIT and more.

Below are the top 8 results...

sj9.jpg

YOMI Michaelangelo (Quan Chi/Summoner) vs YOMI FOREVER KING (Kung Lao/Tempest) 1-2
YOMI DJT (Tremor/Aftershock) vs Jumpiter (Jax/Wrestler) 2-0
YOMI MIT (Scorpion/Hellfire) vs YOMI Saltface (Mileena/Ethereal)
cR SonicFox (Kitana/Royal Storm) vs F3 Alucard (Tremor/Crystalline) 2-0
MIT (Scorpion/Hellfire) vs Jupiter (Jax/Wrestler) 2-0
YOMI Michaelangelo (Quan Chi/Sorcerer) vs cR SonicFox (Erron Black/Outlaw) 0-2
YOMI MIT (Scorpion/Hellfire) vs cR SonicFox (Kitana/Royal Storm) 0-2
YOMI FOREVER KING (Predator/Hish Qu Ten) vs YOMI DJT (Tremor/Aftershock) 3-2

Loser's Finals
YOMI DJT (Tremor/Aftershock) vs cR SonicFox (Kitana/Royal Storm, Erron Black/Outlaw) 2-3

GRAND FINALS
YOMI FOREVER KING (Predator/Hish Qu Ten) vs cR SonicFox (Hish Qu Ten, Erron Black/Outlaw) 3-2

Congratulations to YOMI FOREVER KING for taking Mortal Kombat X at Summer Jam 9!

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Xbox has way more issues, speaking as someone who just helped run a major on Xbone's.
Such as? I know that Xbone allows you to take the batteries out of the controller and use it WIRED. So there could be a rule requiring wired controllers like we used to have on 360

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
SonicFox works with Illuminati!
Right before he was to lose, there was a reset. Coincidence? I think NOT!
PerfectLegend needed to reestablish relations with Sonic, so he did this. I mean, this was EXACTLY like it happened with PL in Injustice! Coincidence? I think NOT!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Such as? I know that Xbone allows you to take the batteries out of the controller and use it WIRED
For one thing it has the same issue that controllers use a bluetooth connection, meaning it has some of the same desync problems(except it DOESNT allow you to desync controllers from the menu).

We also had a shit ton of issues with DLC disappearing, game randomly updating when said DLC disappeared, and some lag issues.

The only real problem with the PS4 is the desync thing but it can be easily fixed by either players or a T.O reminding everyone to clear the cache before each match.