I win 4-2 GG's REAL T420 he was a really good challenge

Me(scorpion) ReaL(sindel) 1-2 Real wins

Me(scorpion) ReaL(Ermac) 2-1 I win

me(sheeva) ReaL(SuBzEro) 2-1 i win

me (kano) ReaL(Ermac) 1-2 Real wins

me(scorpion) ReaL(Mileena) 2-1 i win

me(scorpion ReaL(HsMoKe) 2-0 i win

it was a really good game

well it looks like we have "2" of the final 4 in the match. donkey x kong and anilator83. we all know who will be the other two cd/meow. kong will lose vs meow ofcourse. but, ill give some cred to 83, very slim chance. maybe, 20% chance. k0ng 0% chance.

1 match to 83. 0 matche s to kong.

finals cd vs meow cd wins bye 1 match.

DoNkEy x KoNg said:
I win 4-2 GG's REAL T420 he was a really good challenge

Me(scorpion) ReaL(sindel) 1-2 Real wins

Me(scorpion) ReaL(Ermac) 2-1 I win

me(sheeva) ReaL(SuBzEro) 2-1 i win

me (kano) ReaL(Ermac) 1-2 Real wins

me(scorpion) ReaL(Mileena) 2-1 i win

me(scorpion ReaL(HsMoKe) 2-0 i win

it was a really good game
You beat real t?
I don't believe that shit

Bob Dole said:
well it looks like we have "2" of the final 4 in the match. donkey x kong and anilator83. we all know who will be the other two cd/meow. kong will lose vs meow ofcourse. but, ill give some cred to 83, very slim chance. maybe, 20% chance. k0ng 0% chance.

1 match to 83. 0 matche s to kong.

finals cd vs meow cd wins bye 1 match.
So whats your gamertag Bob Dole? Have I actually played you before? I know already that if Thrower or Crazy advance to the semi's, I'm done for. I've played them plenty of times before and its no secret that they are better players than me. I'm just surprised to have made it this far.

Mr Wiggl3s said:
You beat real t? I don't believe that shit
Why is that so hard to believe?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
My money is on Moe, even if I made it to the finals I would have put my money on Moe. If it was me and CD, I'd say toss up.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I wish guys would contact me when they want to play their matches so I can try and be on.

If nothing else gets recorded, the Finals are not to be played unless there is someone there who can record. I did want the last 3 rounds to be recorded.

Dude, Everyone has been saying to record matches since the beggining, especially the Quarter Finals and Beyond. Maybe having 3 to a room would lag, but seriously not much.

:(

Shock usually announces when Actual "Be there in Person" Tournies happen. Check this site to see when other XBLA tournies will be happening.