What's new

XBLA UMK3 Tournament Discussion thread

I got a message this morning asking why I hadn't played my match yet. The reason is that ST Vega only seems to come on at night time which is about 4am where I live. If he came on in the morning I could easily play him.

well with latency issues and lag, i just feel better with the turbo. thats just how i feel about it. maybe i just like the fact that, i think my timing is better with the turbo because of xbla. other then that i dont really use it all the time, only when i puff puff pass. hehe.

x rickson x said:
me and knucle had 3 great matches...i just barely won 2-1....good game brotha
Fought you earlier today, good game although I'm not sure if you quitted out of my finishing move or we lost connection...

I am so gutted! I meant to go H.Smoke in that last game against Rickson and held the stick in the wrong direction! :( 2-1 it ended.

KnuckleB said:
I am so gutted! I meant to go H.Smoke in that last game against Rickson and held the stick in the wrong direction! :( 2-1 it ended.
You should have said something dude. Thats a valid reason to restart a Match.

yeah, i looked at the brackets again. that donkey x kong is connection is worse then rickerson. im sure these next brackets someone is gonna claiming foul ball because it.

Enigma

Noob
I had no lag at all when I faced Donkey X Kong, but I did run into him in a ranked game two nights ago and the lag was pretty bad.

Derek

Noob
Thrower accepted my F/R we'll play sometime this weekend. Playing against ABC, ILP, and Annihilator, the other day helped a lot. I'm starting to play as good as I was a few weeks ago.

l SuGaR l said:
Thrower accepted my F/R we'll play sometime this weekend. Playing against ABC, ILP, and Annihilator, the other day helped a lot. I'm starting to play as good as I was a few weeks ago.
Best of luck man, he's a beast. Hey if I'm online when you guys are going to do the matches, invite me so I can spectate hehe. :lol:

Derek

Noob
Boostjunkie said:
l SuGaR l said:
Best of luck man, he's a beast. Hey if I'm online when you guys are going to do the matches, invite me so I can spectate hehe. :lol:
Sounds good.

yo dont trip about my connection when i play i will direct connect.U might haved played me when im lagging and it aint my actual connection i always have both my computrs on so when we play it wont lagg as mutch but iff we do its because im western iff ur eastern............